Overall Russ did well today

AlaskaHAWK

Reaction score
I made a comment in the game day chat that Russ was good Russell and stinky Russell today. That was because he was making some great throws but also had a kind of low completion percentage. He ended up with two touchdowns, no interceptions, 260 yards and a 115 passer rating. That’s pretty good and I would give it an A-/ B+. He still needs to be better than 60% completion against better teams because that is going to be a problem converting 3rd downs if he is missing that many throws.

John63

Reaction score
AlaskaHAWK":34we7dti said:
I made a comment in the game day chat that Russ was good Russell and stinky Russell today. That was because he was making some great throws but also had a kind of low completion percentage. He ended up with two touchdowns, no interceptions, 260 yards and a 115 passer rating. That’s pretty good and I would give it an A-/ B+. He still needs to be better than 60% completion against better teams because that is going to be a problem converting 3rd downs if he is missing that many throws.

Overall I agree but we also had 3 drops. Those 3 drops are.the difference between 60 and 71 completion %. He also had a few mis fires and some penalties cost us a td and some yards and completions. We were 54% on 3rd down which is really good.

Latest posts