Our WR core

HawkGANG

Reaction score
I've seen a couple negative threads posted and I thought id highlight an aspect of todays game that really looked solid. Our WR's played very well today, sure handed, Tate with his yak as always, very impressed with this group today.

bryantology79

Reaction score
being able to put in fresh legs (williams, chop2) later in the game to take advantage of a fatigued secondary...thats some nice depth right there.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
They were clutch. Only big drop I saw was Williams and that was one of those catches where it's tough to hang on when you hit the ground full speed.

Other than that, they had glue on their hands.

purpleworld

Reaction score
Gotta get Tate and Baldwin signed long term....Tate's catch and run at the end of the game was so huge and Baldwin was clutch as always!

SeaToTheHawks

Reaction score
HawkFan72":3qm43jeg said:
They were clutch. Only big drop I saw was Williams and that was one of those catches where it's tough to hang on when you hit the ground full speed.

Other than that, they had glue on their hands.

Am I the only one that felt he just didn't really need to dive on that? I've really liked the threat of Williams in the preseason so I'm definitely disappointed in the drop, I just really thought that should've been caught.

ErikG803

Reaction score
Golden Tate is a monster, re-sign him. Dougy Fresh was a beast today too

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Psshhh what are you talking about....terrible WR core...they suck so bad...right skip bayless, the fox sports 1 crew and all the other haters

Cant wait till we get Harvin back....honestly the BEST WR core in the league when he gets back IMO

Latest posts