Our most important thread

Crizilla

Reaction score
is it just for me or did the seagals used to be hotter? i feel like im looking at a seahawk seagals: mass effect andromeda edition.

metwelve

Reaction score
The tri fecta ! 1st place Morgan by a head , Dayla was second , & Kelsey 3rd were neck & neck :0190l: :)

Foghawk

Reaction score
I'd say Morgan as well, just has the cute girl-next-door look. Ashley would be second.

nash72

Reaction score
Jessica B

Pretty weak class to be honest. No Amber Lancasters to be found in the bunch.

naholmes

Reaction score
Hawk_Nation":182rysox said:
Morgan without a doubt :irishdrinkers:
:ditto:

Whoever was responsible for these pictures does not understand the target audience. They look like prom pictures or something. I expect better efforts in the future.

SeaHawk80

Reaction score
I have to go Shayne, she is the girl next door to me and a close second Morgan. But, yeah, kinda blase' for Pro cheerleaders.

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
naholmes":3np2urvj said:
Hawk_Nation":3np2urvj said:
Morgan without a doubt :irishdrinkers:
:ditto:

Whoever was responsible for these pictures does not understand the target audience. They look like prom pictures or something. I expect better efforts in the future.

I think a lot of the"meh" has to do with the make-up, hair styling, and photo quality. They're more impressive in other pictures.

penihawk

Reaction score
Lot of Morgan votes so I had to go back and re-evaluate. She is cute but lost too many points in the neck down hotness category for me. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hawks46

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":1b3h06yl said:
getnasty":1b3h06yl said:
I'd go Ashley G and Zoe at the top of the list. If this squad were the equivalent of a NFL roster I'd say were the Browns, underwhelming to say the least.

Glad I am not the only fuddy duddy. I don't see one attractive woman.

Same here. Like I said, last year's squad seemed a lot more attractive.

oh, and Uk_Seahawk....I'm sure they're all very nice. Not denigrating anyone here.

Latest posts