Oregon vs Ohio state

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
SeatownJay":2fpwjfvx said:
Wow, what an ugly end of the half play.

Actually looked if like Tyner kept it he would have has some room to run.

Missing devan Allen and carrington, no down field threat at all.

Rat

Reaction score
Regardless of what happens in the second half of this game, the one thing we can all agree on is that it's awesome (and hysterical) that the National Champion will NOT be from the SEC.

DrDix

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":2ipsags5 said:
DrDix":2ipsags5 said:
WilsonMVP":2ipsags5 said:
This game is making me sick...Oregons O is dominating Ohio States Defense more than the other way around and yet they are about to be down 14 because of 2 missed calls and 2 easy drops

Uhh not sure what you're watching. If they were 'dominating' they would not be down 14 points despite being +2 in turnovers.

Id like to know what YOU GUYS are watching.

Marcus Mariota has really only missed 2 out of 21 passes. 2 of his incompletions were easy as heck drops and a third was easy pass interference.
Lol???

Do you have any logic at all??

You don't excuse drops. They did not make the plays, period. They have scored 10 points. They are down 21-10

IN WHAT WORLD is that domination?

Oregon is LUCKY to not be down 2 MORE scores. You're clearly not watching what every other person watching this game is.

Wake up.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Rat":1sf5z2f6 said:
Regardless of what happens in the second half of this game, the one thing we can all agree on is that it's awesome (and hysterical) that the National Champion will NOT be from the SEC.

True that....

Also

Marcus Mariota
18/23, 193yards 8.4YPA 1TD 0INT

Is that not tearing the crap out of Ohio States D? Out of those 5 incompletions 2 of them should of been caught for like 50 yards. Hes only really made 2 bad throws I think. The only one I can remember is in the redzone on their last redzone drive.

frosted21

Reaction score
Rat":3n1ghly9 said:

Word

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
I know it's a lot to ask of a defense that has already gotten 2 turnovers, but a pick 6 would be a real game changer at this point.

frosted21

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":2tboopj3 said:
Rat":2tboopj3 said:

True that....

Also

Marcus Mariota

Is that not tearing the crap out of Ohio States D? Out of those 5 incompletions 2 of them should of been caught for like 50 yards. Hes only really made 2 bad throws I think. The only one I can remember is in the redzone on their last redzone drive.

No arguments here, Mariota is a great player - I don't think anyone is disputing that. He played an excellent half. Oregon as a team, on the other hand...

Lotta ballgame left, though.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
frosted21":1nmd0czx said:
WilsonMVP":1nmd0czx said:
Rat":1nmd0czx said:

True that....

Also

Marcus Mariota

No arguments here, Mariota is a great player - I don't think anyone is disputing that. He played an excellent half. Oregon as a team, on the other hand...

I think Oregons D is playing better than Ohio States D which is what I was trying to say. I think Ohio State is Lucky they are even ahead right now

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Rat":2qe7kvck said:

Ehhh... Not gonna make either of us feel any better if our team loses.

Rat

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1c8tl5fi said:
Rat":1c8tl5fi said:

Ehhh... Not gonna make either of us feel any better if our team loses.
Silver linings.

Both teams have made huge mistakes, but both have generally looked like they belong here. Entertaining game so far.

frosted21

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":26p0p4kd said:
frosted21":26p0p4kd said:
WilsonMVP":26p0p4kd said:
Rat":26p0p4kd said:

True that....

Also

Marcus Mariota

I think Oregons D is playing better than Ohio States D which is what I was trying to say. I think Ohio State is Lucky they are even ahead right now

Maybe - neither defense is going a lick right now, though good on Oregon for forcing the two turnovers - just as easily as Oregon could have scored once or twice more, Ohio State could have as well. Both teams have shot themselves in the foot plenty.

Rat

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":3gs1brgw said:
frosted21":3gs1brgw said:
WilsonMVP":3gs1brgw said:
Rat":3gs1brgw said:

True that....

Also

Marcus Mariota

I don't get how you can act like Oregon is the only team that has shot themselves in the foot. Both teams should consider themselves fortunate that the other team doesn't have more points. Third downs are the difference so far.