Oregon vs Ohio state

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Is cardale jones a redshirt soph or true soph? If he's draft eligible, and they win this game, I'm going pro if I'm him. Stock will never be higher after these 3 games.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
This is like the Seattle - Arizona game last year. Massive turnover differential and yet somehow a miracle.

DrDix

Reaction score
Lol WilsonMVP, OSU IS LUCKY? Lmfao, are you delusional?? THEY TURNED THE BALL OVER TWICE IN OREGON TERRITORY. OREGON is the lucky team. "Oregons D is playing better" WHAT the frack are you watching??? OSU has more passing yard, more rushing yards....unbelievable.

Completely and utterly delusional.

And another bad play by a reciever to keep Oregon in the game.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Yeeeeeeesssss! Streaky offense just waken?

And that potential bullshit? After what happened with Utah? Lucky bastard.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Confirmed? I wouldn't have overturned it, but it sure looks like it might have moved before he crossed the line.

Rat

Reaction score
Surprised the review happened so quickly. I don't think either call would have been the wrong one.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
DavidSeven":246a1amq said:
Confirmed? I wouldn't have overturned it, but it sure looks like it might have moved before he crossed the line.

Nose touched the line fortunately. I would have over turned it on principle, though

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":3vh7jglk said:
This is like the Seattle - Arizona game last year. Massive turnover differential and yet somehow a miracle.

I was thinking the same thing..only dif is Ohio States QB is not playing like complete crap like Palmer

You guys want to still tell me Oregons O isnt whipping the crap out of Ohio States D? Hmmmmmmm

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
DrDix":33za49ni said:
Lol WilsonMVP, OSU IS LUCKY? Lmfao, are you delusional?? THEY TURNED THE BALL OVER TWICE IN OREGON TERRITORY. OREGON is the lucky team. "Oregons D is playing better" WHAT the frack are you watching??? OSU has more passing yard, more rushing yards....unbelievable.

Completely and utterly delusional.

And another bad play by a reciever to keep Oregon in the game.

Yep Ohio States D is playing historic....

50 Cent Laughing and Driving Away