Oregon vs Ohio state

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":3jdeyxod said:
WilsonMVP":3jdeyxod said:
I feel like it should be 28-7...if Ohio State wins this that is one of the largest travesties of college football in so long
Super Bowl XL* was a travesty. This is Oregon just blowing chances left and right.

True but I feel like Oregon is just playing with the defense....2 of the easiest drops ever, a non call for obv DPI and then an inch short of a TD when they could of just kicked a FG but going for it made sense

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
First time since 2009 ducks punted three times in the first quarter. Gotta stop the drops and I don't think osu can stop us.

frosted21

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":3s86jax4 said:
hawksfansinceday1":3s86jax4 said:
WilsonMVP":3s86jax4 said:
I feel like it should be 28-7...if Ohio State wins this that is one of the largest travesties of college football in so long
Super Bowl XL* was a travesty. This is Oregon just blowing chances left and right.

True but I feel like Oregon is just playing with the defense....2 of the easiest drops ever, a non call for obv DPI and then an inch short of a TD when they could of just kicked a FG but going for it made sense

Ohio State just turned the ball over in deep in Oregon territory twice, so..

Rat

Reaction score
Oregon's offense not looking so unstoppable against a real defense. This isn't one of the garbage Ds they face in the Pac 12.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Urban Meyer is amazing, he finds these kids and coaches them up to look like All-Pros. 3 QBs on the way to a possible national championship.

Buckeyes look like they are on a whole different level.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Rat":s33738n9 said:
Oregon's offense not looking so unstoppable against a real defense. This isn't one of the garbage Ds they face in the Pac 12.

lol what are you smoking...that was the first actual stop Ohio States D made....First 2 were easy drops that had nothing to do with the D they got burned, the 3rd was obvious pass interference and the 4th drive they could of kicked a FG at the 3.

frosted21

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":368fz5je said:
Rat":368fz5je said:

lol what are you smoking...that was the first actual stop Ohio States D made....First 2 were easy drops that had nothing to do with the D they got burned, the 3rd was obvious pass interference and the 4th drive they could of kicked a FG at the 3.

True - but championship teams make those plays.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Poor defense, drops, taking points off the board, not putting the ball into Mariota's hands.

Thank god there are 35 more minutes.

frosted21

Reaction score
sc85sis":ozk5y803 said:
How on earth did Jones end up as the third string QB at OSU?

Barrett is even better, unbelievably. Braxton was great too, but I don't know if he ever played at this level on this type of stage and for such a sustained period of time.