Oregon States new logo and uniforms

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Btw, its not just the football team thats getting new gear. Its across the board for their athletic programs. Here's a more detailed look at the football uni's as well as other sports:

http://www.osubeavers.com/reveal/

Black pants, orange jersey and that new orange helmet will look pretty sick.

I think the more modern look will definatly attract the target audience, which is the 16 and 17 year old potential recruits.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":1xz8mg8n said:
That white section on the black face mask looks... whack.
I do like the way the face mask continues down from the color scheme on the helmet.
Some fans hate it because they are parroting what some are saying looks like a gopher, and not a pissed off Beaver.
I'm one of those that thinks that the cuddly beaver with a sailors hat on, was long over due for a change. LOL

scutterhawk

Reaction score
pehawk":1d5x6o3b said:
Scottemojo":1d5x6o3b said:
Maybe the player towels could simulate a Beaver's tail, no?

Damn it Scott, we're trying to have a high-brow football discussion here. Please quit reducing it to funny lil quips.

And, by the way, why is there an "e" after Scott? Is it REALLY necessary? There's children in the Congo, Latin America, Corvalis who cant even afford vowels, and here you are applying them in a wasteful manner. SMH (uggh, hate that acronym).
Hey, I had a vowl movement last night, that doesn't make me a bad dude does it?

dunceface

Reaction score
scutterhawk":16ng4tst said:
pehawk":16ng4tst said:
Scottemojo":16ng4tst said:
Maybe the player towels could simulate a Beaver's tail, no?

Damn it Scott, we're trying to have a high-brow football discussion here. Please quit reducing it to funny lil quips.

And, by the way, why is there an "e" after Scott? Is it REALLY necessary? There's children in the Congo, Latin America, Corvalis who cant even afford vowels, and here you are applying them in a wasteful manner. SMH (uggh, hate that acronym).
Hey, I had a vowl movement last night, that doesn't make me a bad dude does it?

As long as you didnt smear it all over your user name