One of our QB's has already played great against N.E.

Hawken-Dazs

Reaction score
Throwdown":1z4zi0ws said:
TVHAWK":1z4zi0ws said:
That's right Matt Flynn....Our passing game is terrible, Our Offence put up 2 FG in the first half...After 2 nice drives...That sucks..Give Flynn a look a couple games. Let's take a shot while we still can have a good season..Let's take a look- Just a look
:0190l:

Done

The Wire was the best show to ever air. Sorry to be off topic, figured the original topic isn't worth discussing.

hawkfan1975

Reaction score
SeaChase":1p4scrky said:
Hillarious how all these excuses before this game. He's a rookie, our line sucks, recievers suck. Then, Wilson has a good game against a Shitty Defense and everyones like I told you so...lol. I bet these excuses will reappear later this week agianst a defense that actually doesnt suck.

actually, what's funnier is your forgetting he IS a rookie.

he's also a rook who finally had a good game. not great - but very good. Brady IS "great" (time and history tell that tale).
He finally had the breakout game we kept predicting but drastically failed to surface...to the point of our D and STs had to produce wins.

LOVED our exciting game and win at home, love my Hawks but in no way following suit with KIDS here thinking our QB is.suddenly a seasoned worldbeater after this one. One game at a time folks. SF is no walk in the park and we don't have home comforts again. We need a win there.

Anyone taking this as lack of love or faith for my team can go long (and clean up when done), because some of us have been die hard hawk fans since '77.

The cockiness after wins on these forums has been getting out of hand. Use your head AND your heart.

hawkfan1975

Reaction score
that said...
I reviewed the game again and want to add that RW made such impressive strides from last games to this one it was pure pleasure to be proven wrong in thinking he would play even worse than past games. his bail from the pocket made sense and wasn't as premature, most throws were crisp and chemistry was there with our (once determined AWFUL by all here) WRs.