On the goal line

Hass2Carlson

Reaction score
I wonder if there will be drama or second thoughts about giving to Marshawn. In other words I hope it doesn’t influence the game plan in any way

John63

Reaction score
Hass2Carlson":25r1d6rw said:
I wonder if there will be drama or second thoughts about giving to Marshawn. In other words I hope it doesn’t influence the game plan in any way

Of course it will. Expect the same old same old, run, run, 3rs and go deep and punt

timmat

Reaction score
Get Beast in the end zone and cue the skittles showers.

JGreen79

Reaction score
If this happens with under a minute left, for the lead. And for fun lets say GB and NO lost earlier. How loud will it get? I mean can they finish the game if the stadium partially collapses?

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
John63":3iruz1o6 said:
Hass2Carlson":3iruz1o6 said:

Of course it will. Expect the same old same old, run, run, 3rs and go deep and punt
Dude has literally made this same post 100 times this week. Is there any way to make it stop?

Can someone here get him to go root for Drew Brees. He's about the same height as Wilson, throws a zillion short passes and piles up a shit ton of stats. Seriously, he's exactly what the guy's looking for in a God........er, hero.....er, QB.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Cyrus12":1tll0lj4 said:
Slant to Jaron Brown is the play that makes the most sense.

FOR THE WIN!!
Niners will be keying on a Marshawn run. They'll never see it coming! Let's just be sure we run it to the ex-Seahawk DBs side, Brow--, er Sherman, to mess with him. We'll have Tyler Lockett do the part where he pushes Sherman off the line and into the path to pick off whatever other Niner DB would be covering Brown. If Lockett's out, we'll use John Ursua in that role. Guaranteed Touchdown, Baby!!
</satire>

GeekHawk

Reaction score
Thing is, bevel's not here any more. He's off making Detroit into the offensive juggernaut they are, as far as I know. Therefore the pass play that gets called will be what should have happened before - a bootleg right with a receiver in the end zone and another just outside the end zone and RW with the option to pass it or run it in. You know, a practically unstoppable play whether everyone sees it coming or not. Especially since it will once again not be 4th down so there's also the option of throwing it away...

xray

Reaction score
Wilson dives into paydirt...TD

OrangeGravy

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":3eg124if said:
John63":3eg124if said:
Hass2Carlson":3eg124if said:

Dude has literally made this same post 100 times this week. Is there any way to make it stop?

Can someone here get him to go root for Drew Brees. He's about the same height as Wilson, throws a zillion short passes and piles up a $h!t ton of stats. Seriously, he's exactly what the guy's looking for in a God........er, hero.....er, QB.
That's funny. I was thinking the same thing. Maybe if someone gives a gold star he'll stop

Latest posts