OMG I love this team!

kmedic

Reaction score
It's hard to believe, but it seems like the Hawks are only getting better and better. You can just taste the potential this team could reach now with Harvin in there. He had two touches and both of them were absolutely electrc (plus he drew one pass interference call)!!

Marshawn did his thing. Okung and Breno looked great back there today. Baldwin and Tate continue to get explosive plays. Red was on fire against the run. KJ and Bobby were stout. Avril and Clem were getting pressure. Haushka is money in the bag right now.

But MOST of all, Russell Wilson is simply AMAZING!! Tim Ryan said he thought RW is currently a top 3 QB in the NFC. I would argue he's a top 3 QB in the entire league right now. Guy is incredible....and to think he is only in his second season. Maybe it's about time we deserve a good thing, maybe we're just damn lucky, but Wilson is one of those rare sports figures that comes along once in a generation. And the city of Seattle has him all to themselves. Go Hawks!

Sac

Reaction score
I wouldn't trade Russell for anyone, or any package of players, picks or prostitutes. Nothing.

MVP

birdman5

Reaction score
kmedic":2q2erpya said:
It's hard to believe, but it seems like the Hawks are only getting better and better. You can just taste the potential this team could reach now with Harvin in there. He had two touches and both of them were absolutely electrc (plus he drew one pass interference call)!!

Marshawn did his thing. Okung and Breno looked great back there today. Baldwin and Tate continue to get explosive plays. Red was on fire against the run. KJ and Bobby were stout. Avril and Clem were getting pressure. Haushka is money in the bag right now.

But MOST of all, Russell Wilson is simply AMAZING!! Tim Ryan said he thought RW is currently a top 3 QB in the NFC. I would argue he's a top 3 QB in the entire league right now. Guy is incredible....and to think he is only in his second season. Maybe it's about time we deserve a good thing, maybe we're just damn lucky, but Wilson is one of those rare sports figures that comes along once in a generation. And the city of Seattle has him all to themselves. Go Hawks!

Well said!

FormerEvil

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":bd4c6ot2 said:
I wouldn't trade Russell for anyone, or any package of players, picks or prostitutes. Nothing.

MVP

ditto. we got exactly what we deserved with russ. the best part is that it's reciprocal.

Hawks46

Reaction score
They say it takes a QB about 4 years to reach his peak in the NFL. That's scary for guys like Wilson that are this good right out of the gate.

Hell, Peyton Manning didn't look this good his first year.

rjdriver

Reaction score
I have loved a lot of Seattle Seahawks and Sonics teams throughout the years. But yes, this one is special. Russell has not even been part of this organization for two years, yet I have no doubt that he has (or soon will) join a very select group of Seattle pro athletes that no one will ever forget. Being rabid fans, our lists tend to more extensive, but I mean a list of three or four names that everyone remembers.

Largent
Payton
Griffey
Wilson

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":3kkkv2u1 said:

MVP
X4

As I've said numerous times.....been waiting/starving for this guy to be the QB of the Seattle Seahawks for 38 seasons.

Greenhell

Reaction score
Coincidence that :3: smilie is made using the #3. I think not. :179417:

hawks4thewin

Reaction score
don't forget percy just being on the field drew the safety off for a second long enough for Baldwin to get single coverage for a deep ball.
that is respect of elite talent on the field.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
After Manning, I think it's a legitimate discussion if Wilson isn't the next best QB in the NFL right now.

noflyzone

Reaction score
rjdriver":3hiowtg9 said:
I have loved a lot of Seattle Seahawks and Sonics teams throughout the years. But yes, this one is special. Russell has not even been part of this organization for two years, yet I have no doubt that he has (or soon will) join a very select group of Seattle pro athletes that no one will ever forget. Being rabid fans, our lists tend to more extensive, but I mean a list of three or four names that everyone remembers.

Largent
Payton
Griffey
Wilson

don't forget Martinez and to a lesser extent Buhner! I used to love the Mariners :(

Latest posts