Oline was atrocious..... once again

LymonHawk

Reaction score
Anthony!":35f6058s said:
Sgt. Largent":35f6058s said:
Anthony!":35f6058s said:
Sgt. Largent":35f6058s said:
Once again? We ran for over 200 yards last week?

This is not the week to criticize the O-line, they were barely on the field, which hurts flow and continuity of blocking. This loss is squarely on one unit, and one unit only............the D.

I agree most of the issue was the D, but the o-line was bad and that includes out TE, the jet sweep was blown up due to bad blocking by miller.

The jet sweep was blown up because the Chargers recognized it, and Baldwin whiffed on his block. Not the O-Line's fault.

That play was one where Russell has to recognize that the defense knows what's coming and change the play, or keep the ball himself and run the other way for 10 yards.

R-I-G-H-T it was all Rws fault, you have go to be kidding me. Please get a clue. Rw has his back to were Harvin is going he cannot see that, it was a Jet sweep not an option.

Absolutely correct! RW (Hallowed be His Name.) never makes a mistake...every read, decision, and throw are perfect! :roll:

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Anthony!":6fieyjf0 said:
Sgt. Largent":6fieyjf0 said:
Anthony!":6fieyjf0 said:
Sgt. Largent":6fieyjf0 said:
Once again? We ran for over 200 yards last week?

This is not the week to criticize the O-line, they were barely on the field, which hurts flow and continuity of blocking. This loss is squarely on one unit, and one unit only............the D.

I agree most of the issue was the D, but the o-line was bad and that includes out TE, the jet sweep was blown up due to bad blocking by miller.

The jet sweep was blown up because the Chargers recognized it, and Baldwin whiffed on his block. Not the O-Line's fault.

That play was one where Russell has to recognize that the defense knows what's coming and change the play, or keep the ball himself and run the other way for 10 yards.

R-I-G-H-T it was all Rws fault, you have go to be kidding me. Please get a clue. Rw has his back to were Harvin is going he cannot see that, it was a Jet sweep not an option.

Russell had his back turned when he was under center looking at the defensive formations? Someone should tell him he's doing this QB thing all wrong.

Jville

Reaction score
When the opponent sniffs out the influence motion, the line is often blamed.

When the opponent out smarts a play design, the line is often blamed.

When the opponent covers receivers, the line is often blamed.

When the offense gets behind schedule, the line is often blamed.

When playing from behind and with defensive ears pinned back, the offensive line is often blamed.

When results disappoint, the offensive line is often blamed.

Abach

Reaction score
This is what we get for drafting 4 reciever/rb players in the past two years who don't even play over O linemen.
2013 - c-michael (2nd round), chris harper (4th round)
2014 - Richardson (2nd round), norwood (4th round)
Waste of picks if they don't even play!!

Jville

Reaction score
Abach":znrywjce said:
This is what we get for drafting 4 reciever/rb players in the past two years who don't even play over O linemen.
2013 - c-michael (2nd round), chris harper (4th round)
2014 - Richardson (2nd round), norwood (4th round)
Waste of picks if they don't even play!!

With all due respect, I don't find that relevant outside of a draft forum. The team is mostly set for this 2014 season.

Anthony!

Reaction score
LymonHawk":3phit3q0 said:
Absolutely correct! RW (Hallowed be His Name.) never makes a mistake...every read, decision, and throw are perfect! :roll:

Violation of .Net Policy

Anthony!

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":21eqwkuu said:
Russell had his back turned when he was under center looking at the defensive formations? Someone should tell him he's doing this QB thing all wrong.

Dude if Harvin is coming form his right he has to turn some to see him doesn't he makes it hard to see the other side when you are focused on a guy coming from the opposite direction, that is why we have a person blocking there who whiffed.

Anthony!

Reaction score
Jville":2l7b007m said:
When the opponent sniffs out the influence motion, the line is often blamed.

When the opponent out smarts a play design, the line is often blamed.

When the opponent covers receivers, the line is often blamed.

When the offense gets behind schedule, the line is often blamed.

When playing from behind and with defensive ears pinned back, the offensive line is often blamed.

When results disappoint, the offensive line is often blamed.

I blame the line for one thing bad pass protection period and it is on them.

LymonHawk

Reaction score
Anthony!":3donvrmn said:
LymonHawk":3donvrmn said:

Violation of .Net Policy

Maybe I missed it, but where have you ever said anything derogatory about RW?

Jville

Reaction score
Anthony!":d9ky24kq said:
LymonHawk":d9ky24kq said:

Violation of .Net Policy

That sounds like a personal attack.

Not everyone is going to agree with every perspective. I think dealing with that reality could be improved upon.

seedhawk

Reaction score
Anthony!":3evq19sd said:
LymonHawk":3evq19sd said:

Violation of .Net Policy

Sure looks like you just stepped in dog doo. Tis better to not type a response and be thought a dumbass then to type one and remove all doubt!

Just maybe Lymon forgot the :sarcasm_on: :sarcasm_off:

Crap forgot this :les:

Anthony!

Reaction score
LymonHawk":reueuzth said:
Anthony!":reueuzth said:
LymonHawk":reueuzth said:

Violation of .Net Policy.

Maybe I missed it, but where have you ever said anything derogatory about RW?

NFCCG when he fumbled on the first play to name one and there have been others. When he plays bad I say it but of course that does not happen often. :)

Anthony!

Reaction score
Jville":2f1u78ge said:
Anthony!":2f1u78ge said:
LymonHawk":2f1u78ge said:

That sounds like a personal attack.

Not everyone is going to agree with every perspective. I think dealing with that reality could be improved upon.

not a personnel attack at all, a speck of wisdom.

Anthony!

Reaction score
seedhawk":370u2vgg said:
Anthony!":370u2vgg said:
LymonHawk":370u2vgg said:

Sure looks like you just stepped in dog doo. Tis better to not type a response and be thought a dumbass then to type one and remove all doubt!

Just maybe Lymon forgot the :sarcasm_on: :sarcasm_off:

Crap forgot this :les:

Yeah yours is better :)

Canhawks

Reaction score
Not sure why everyone seems to be blaming the time of possession discrepancy on the D?Our offense should be capable of running the ball and having the odd 6-8 min drive itself??

Anthony!

Reaction score
Canhawks":1zy001a3 said:
Not sure why everyone seems to be blaming the time of possession discrepancy on the D?Our offense should be capable of running the ball and having the odd 6-8 min drive itself??

Because the D let SD hold the ball for over 12 minutes in the 1st qtr alone. A top 10 D should be bale to get off the field. Again not to say the D is all to blame, I mean penalties, dropped p[asses, and bad o-line helped but this team is built on D or so you and everyone says so they have to lead the way and they did not. It always amazes me when the O plays bad its the Os fault when the D plays bad its the Os fault, are we ever going to hold them accountable or do they just get a free pass like some other seem too. IM ean even in a game were it it obvious to everyone that the D was awful some want to blame the O, its pathetic.

Latest posts