OJ Simpson Dies at 76

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Not only was he not found guilty, he tried to find the real killer.
There's a song called "Man in The Mirror" that best fitted the murdering bastard, sorry Fender, but I just can't find an ounce of sympathy for that ass#0!.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
While I feel like many, that he got away with murder and should have paid for that, I don't think the sum total of a person's worth is defined even by their worst act.

Condolences to those who loved him. Regardless of the hate, I think death is always sad.
ESPECIALLY the death of Ron Goldman and Nicole Simpson eh?...Sorry SeAhAwKeR4life, just What the hell is Worse than the "Worst Act" of Fargin' murder???????????????? NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Threedee

Reaction score
ESPECIALLY the death of Ron Goldman and Nicole Simpson eh?...Sorry SeAhAwKeR4life, just What the hell is Worse than the "Worst Act" of Fargin' murder???????????????? NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think I would feel less strongly if Ron hadn't gotten killed/harmed. Even though it's equally wrong to murder your spouse/ex, she was nevertheless part of his world. You always feel worse for the random bystander.

Had I been older, I would have also experienced the disappointment factor. I'm a huge fan of The Naked Gun, but, it's the only thing I have ever really known him for. But, to all of the people who admired the man and his celebrity, that can be a crushing revelation.

BASF

Reaction score
Rape is worse than murder, especially a minor.

olyfan63

Reaction score
But he really didn't .

If you get a chance and are interested, read the book " outrage ... The 5 reasons
OJ Simpson got away with murder"
By Vincent Bugliosi . It's a great read and I have no doubt Simpson committed the crimes.
Bugliosi has less-than-zero credibility with me, from his other work as a paid shill. In fairness, maybe this time he did actual honest research instead of writing dishonest spin schlock he was paid to write. Maybe I'll pick it up and take a look next time I'm at a Barnes and Noble.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Rape is worse than murder, especially a minor.
I've always struggled with that take. Don't see how rape can be worse than murder. One can be recovered from, with resilience and effort, the other is pretty final.

olyfan63

Reaction score
OJ died from prostate cancer, so they say. The covid mRNA vaccines have been suspected by some of suppressing the body's immune system's ability to fight cancer.

Settled, we'll count it as yet another Covid-19 death.

chris98251

Reaction score
OJ died from prostate cancer, so they say. The covid mRNA vaccines have been suspected by some of suppressing the body's immune system's ability to fight cancer.

Settled, we'll count it as yet another Covid-19 death.
Just a FYI, they never recover, they attempt to move on, many fail.

morgulon1

Reaction score
Bugliosi has less-than-zero credibility with me, from his other work as a paid shill. In fairness, maybe this time he did actual honest research instead of writing dishonest spin schlock he was paid to write. Maybe I'll pick it up and take a look next time I'm at a Barnes and Noble.
It's a quick read. Id love to hear your take on it. Are you referring to Bugliosi and the Manson trial ? I've heard conflicting things about it .

olyfan63

Reaction score
It's a quick read. Id love to hear your take on it. Are you referring to Bugliosi and the Manson trial ? I've heard conflicting things about it .
Bugliosi and JFK propaganda lies. He's just laughable, misdirection and emotional appeals, ignoring or distorting anything that doesn't point to his preferred conclusion.

I did read Helter Skelter in a past life, but about all I remember are the pictures and, from the movie, stuff written in smeared blood.

morgulon1

Reaction score
Bugliosi and JFK propaganda lies. He's just laughable, misdirection and emotional appeals, ignoring or distorting anything that doesn't point to his preferred conclusion.

I did read Helter Skelter in a past life, but about all I remember are the pictures and, from the movie, stuff written in smeared blood.
Yes, he did hold on to the" lone gunman Oswald did it -move on" stance didn't he?
I have to say I 100% disagree with him.

I don't think Oswald fired a rifle that day

olyfan63

Reaction score
Yes, he did hold on to the" lone gunman Oswald did it -move on" stance didn't he?
I have to say I 100% disagree with him.

I don't think Oswald fired a rifle that day
Agreed. In the first, last, and only press conference ever held for a not-yet-accused presidential assassin, Oswald said it himself, "I'm just a patsy".

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Even back then a lot people did not believe it was a lone gunman.
Jackie said "They killed him" during the chaos.

morgulon1

Reaction score
Even back then a lot people did not believe it was a lone gunman.
Jackie said "They killed him" during the chaos.
That's an interesting statement. I wonder how long it took for the public to start questioning the warren commission and their carefully executed lies .