Official NFL Power Rankings Week 12

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Hey, thanks for explaining about the ads. I don't blame anyone for getting ads. I just clicked on the site page itself and on the graphic, and got a couple of new windows w/o seeing the ad overlay and a couple of windows came up. So I closed them and went to nfl.com to see if the official rankings were refreshed, which they hadn't been.

If your eighth-grader is doing the technical by himself, wow! There are reasons we say "children are our future." He could get a job through Silicon Valley.

Assuming you guys are Packers fans--just go in there Sunday and give JimmyG and the 9ers the business!

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
I was going to ban this guy for spam. But maybe Jamey would like to talk to him first?

QuahHawk

Reaction score
We should not allow this. No need to ban the guy. No link backs to personal sites for free.

vtxretro02

Reaction score
!!!!!!!DONT CLICK ON THE LINK I THINK ITS MALWARE OR A VIRUS...!!!!!!!!

QuahHawk

Reaction score
• Warnings & Banning:
• Not adhering to the rules with an * will result in a verbal warning
• Continued or blatant disregard for the rules with an * will result in an official warning
• Three official warnings will result in a 24hr ban and notification to site ownership
• Five official warnings will result in indefinite ban and the issue must be addressed between the member and site ownership.
• Failure to comply with any additional directives established by ownership may result in further banishment to include permanent removal and/or complete deletion of your membership and past contributions.

Approval is required to post links back to your own site

This post is Not authorized, issue a warning then issue a ban if he is not adhering to policy.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
Wenhawk":314rf0p1 said:
• Warnings & Banning:
• Not adhering to the rules with an * will result in a verbal warning
• Continued or blatant disregard for the rules with an * will result in an official warning
• Three official warnings will result in a 24hr ban and notification to site ownership
• Five official warnings will result in indefinite ban and the issue must be addressed between the member and site ownership.
• Failure to comply with any additional directives established by ownership may result in further banishment to include permanent removal and/or complete deletion of your membership and past contributions.

Approval is required to post links back to your own site

This post is Not authorized, issue a warning then issue a ban if he is not adhering to policy.

Seems like a lot of work to get rid of spam.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
I don’t see a single warning on this poster? They should be made aware that it’s not allowed before they get canned.

Erebus

Reaction score
GeekHawk":18dgfqvy said:
Site rejected by my security software. Not going there, wouldn't be prudent.

Also considering the poster has one total post, and its not the end of the regular season yet, this definitely looks suspicious. As a cyber security professional, I highly advise against clicking the link.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah, um DON'T click the link. Paging mods...

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
This is the same asshat bot. We always used to ban people like him who posts spam right off the bat. If we don't, this happens. I still say we stay with that tradition. People have complained from day one about malware and the such from him. If you want to wait until 3-5 warnings have been issued, fine. But I think it's putting our members and perhaps our site it risk. But it's not my site. Just my :twocents: :Dunno:

Uncle Si

Reaction score
I removed another post to the same link. Different user.

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
Same IP's.

lmbm74
NET Bench Warmer

IP: 174.82.134.85

theject
NET Bench Warmer

IP: 174.82.134.85

Latest posts