OC Candidates + Further Questions

mistaowen

Reaction score
zchurch74":2lhfoo5w said:
Could it be they waited to see how far Atlanta would go in the playoffs and once they lost they knew they could start talks with Sark? Now that Atlanta is out, we can get rid of Bevell and start talks with Sark and getting him out of his contract in Atlanta. just a thought.

...ATL won and is still in the playoffs?

zchurch74

Reaction score
oh yeah, what was I thinking, sorry, I guess the excitement has me crazy.

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Maelstrom787":kdgvwkt4 said:
No Sark. For gods sake, no Sark.

If Cable gets elevated, it may be a good thing. Offensive line might improve without his micromanaging.

Not sure what I would puke more over Sark or Cable as oc......i need a tums.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
zchurch74":xsvhqoqv said:
Could it be they waited to see how far Atlanta would go in the playoffs and once they lost they knew they could start talks with Sark? Now that Atlanta is out, we can get rid of Bevell and start talks with Sark and getting him out of his contract in Atlanta. just a thought.

Are you from the future? Can you tell us the score of Saturday's game? I need to dial up my bookie. ;)

Seymour

Reaction score
If Cable is promoted to OC, I will forever hate Pete and my head will explode.

exploding_head_3.jpg

RIP Seymour

OKHawksfan

Reaction score
I will throw a wild-card out there: Former EWU head coach and current Cal OC Beau Baldwin. He's possibly in the mix for the Arizona Wildcats HC job, but would be an interesting option. He did win a National Championship (FCS) with EWU in 2010.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
rjdriver":2rpm4g5y said:
DeFilippo may have head coaching opportunities. It’s been reported that both the Bears and Cards have interest.

Bears already filled the position and the Cardinals are not believed to be interested in him as HC.

Seymour

Reaction score
My further questions are more related to what else happens. This appears to be a late eve leak and there is more coming?? I sure as hell hope so, keeping Cable with his track record would absolutely hamper the new OC and Pete will destroy his legacy.

Do the right thing Pete.

Fire Cable NOW!!!

Anajimmc

Reaction score
Showtimes "A Season With The Seahawks" featuring Co-Offensive coordinators Tom Cable and Lane Kiffin.

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
Why would Sark make a lateral move away from a playoff team?

A shot at taking over when Pete leaves, I guess? But that's really putting the cart before the horse.

kidhawk

Reaction score
I have no idea what I actually want for an offensive coordinator. I do know that I seriously want someone to come in and build a line that can protect Wilson. So many times I'd see Russ scrambling too early due to poor line play (or even fear of poor line play) that he wouldn't be ready to throw when receivers were in the positions their original routes took them in. It really seemed that quite often we'd have to ditch the play call after the snap and play back yard ball to try to make things happen. I can't think of any OC who will be able to call plays under those circumstances. Hopefully whatever happens this off season, it includes us being able to give Wilson the protection he needs and deserves to make the plays that he's capable of making.

Own The West

Reaction score
Sarkesian is the second most hated football coach in Seattle. Why would Mr.Allen pay through the nose for him?

OP
OP
chris98251

chris98251

Reaction score
Own The West":1cu88bfy said:
Sarkesian is the second most hated football coach in Seattle. Why would Mr.Allen pay through the nose for him?

Lies, Willingham and Neuheisel are first and second or Second and First.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I wonder if they would consider Bret Bielema from Wisconsin. He clearly knows how to get the most out of Wilson (thx Shadow)

SeaChat

Reaction score
Mark Herzlich that I believe was OC for the Ducks when Mariota was still there, might be worth a look see and some serious consideration. He certainly did a hell of a job of getting the best out of Mariota and the entire offense for that matter when he was there. I don’t know if he’s even available at this point or not. Someone mentioned him in a recent conversation and it sounded like something to think about anyhow. Mariota and Wilson have a lot in common and Pete has said he wants to build an offense around him, this might be a good start.

getnasty

Reaction score
We all need to prepare ourselves for Cable being named to OC.