NYC is FULL of Seahawks fans

BC-Hawk

Reaction score
Man, it's going to be a beautiful sight tomorrow when the first shots inside MetLife air and we can see the 12's in the stands. I'm getting goosebumps just thinking about it.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
E.C. Laloosh":1y7fmvmw said:
I Googled "Seahawk fans in New York" and guess what I saw on the first page....

seattle-seahawks-fan-david-barrionuevo.jpg

some homeless dude?

pmedic920

Reaction score
Chukarhawk":3ki29knd said:
E.C. Laloosh":3ki29knd said:
I Googled "Seahawk fans in New York" and guess what I saw on the first page....

seattle-seahawks-fan-david-barrionuevo.jpg

some homeless dude?

Ha, that's our boy.
For those of you that have not had the chance to meet Dave, try to catch up with him this weekend.
Dude is full of life, vigor, and Seahawks.

WillySchu

Reaction score
This is absolutely the case. I've been in NYC since Wednesday and the 12s are representing. Just ran into Dave and Leif of all people in the subway on my way to Carlow East, which is absolutely rocking.

BillHawks

Reaction score
I hope they're all going to the game too, I'd love to see more than half the stadium in Hawks gear.

OP
OP
HansGruber

HansGruber

Reaction score
It was awesome. I didn't take pics at the game itself because I was completely engulfed in the moment and it was incredible, life-changing, and just awesome. But 12's represented well! We had the Sea-Hawks! chant going most of the second half. The audience was a sea of blue with some orange specks mixed in. The 12 flags were EVERYWHERE and in the audience, it was overwhelming. Looking down at the field, my peripheral vision was filled with 12 flags. Just an amazing awesome mind-blowing experience.

Caught a chartered flight back to Seattle immediately after the game, and beat the snowstorm. Made it back in time to catch the tail end of some partying around town. Pioneer Square was electric. Can't wait for the parade.