Not To Be A Troll But (Super Bowl)

uncle fester

Reaction score
If Home Field is secured for the playoffs, we're seriously considering it here. I didn't want to discuss it up to now, for fear of jinxing the whole deal.

But come on, at 10-1 and the way this team is playing, isn't it as least worth a passing thought for everyone?

Largent80

Reaction score
I would love to be there but at those prices?.....nope. I would rather take a vacation overseas. I will do what I have done every year and watch the game with friends on TV.

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
If I was to win a season ticket holder lottery I would go. I would handle the logistics of the trip once I found out I won. Most likely I cant get much time off work so a quick blast in/out would probably be the way to go.
Now, next year is a different matter. The W and I have a vacation home in Az only 6 miles from the stadium. That would be my dream is for Seattle to go to next years Super Bowl and be a lottery winner for the tickets.

OP
OP
bestfightstory

bestfightstory

Reaction score
It will be interesting to see how many .NET season ticket holders win the ticket lottery.

It would be nice to see a whole lot of you hit that lotto.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
The first rule of Super Bowl is never to discuss Super Bowl...........*knocks on wood, throws salt over right shoulder, swings dead cat over head, rubs rabbit's foot and wears lucky Green Lantern underoos every day for rest of season*

SmokinHawk

Reaction score
If the Seahawks go to the Super Bowl, I will sell whatever blood plasma, platelets, semen, or home electronic goods I need in order to round up the cash to go. As soon as they win the NFC Championship, I am making my travel arrangements.

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":3fjmjc1c said:
The first rule of Super Bowl is never to discuss Super Bowl...........*knocks on wood, throws salt over right shoulder, swings dead cat over head, rubs rabbit's foot and wears lucky Green Lantern underoos every day for rest of season*

Not to debunk your post but I think we are in the clear regarding talk about the SB. Besides, the lucky rabbits foot didn't help the rabbit at all.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
LudwigsDrummer":6su5buty said:
Sgt. Largent":6su5buty said:

Not to debunk your post but I think we are in the clear regarding talk about the SB. Besides, the lucky rabbits foot didn't help the rabbit at all.

In the clear? It's only week 11.

I'm excited about this year so far too, but there's 8 weeks until the playoffs, A LOT can happen in 8 weeks.

FDNYHAWK

Reaction score
Hawksfan72--I'm not positive but I don't think you can wear the 3rd jersey in the Super Bowl

Bestfightstory, If I remember correctly there were only 2,400 tickets for the season ticket holder in 2006, meaning only 1,200 season ticket holders won tickets. So the over under on .net winners will be 2

RezHawk

Reaction score
FDNYHAWK":3p4otvr1 said:
Hawksfan72--I'm not positive but I don't think you can wear the 3rd jersey in the Super Bowl

Bestfightstory, If I remember correctly there were only 2,400 tickets for the season ticket holder in 2006, meaning only 1,200 season ticket holders won tickets. So the over under on .net winners will be 2

Read somewhere that they release 14,000 SB tickets to each team participating. If this is correct I would hope the front office would release more than 2,500 to season ticket holders.

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
FDNYHAWK":16jdgnh7 said:
Njseahawks, I have a pair in section 325 row 14 for $120.00 each which is less then face value.

Let me know if your interested

That's for the 12/15 game

Thanks for the offer..I'll def. keep that in mind!

FDNYHAWK

Reaction score
Rezhawk,
In 2006, I believe the seahawks got 12,000 tickets and the season ticket holders ot 2,400. I remember reading that back in 2006. I might be wrong but I don't think so.

OP
OP
bestfightstory

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Didn't the Seahawks take all the concessions employees from Clink to the Super Bowl??

That's a weird memory I have that may not be real.

Maybe it was the ushers

TheHawkster

Reaction score
Aros,
If you get picked in the lottery, your tickets are non transferable and you will not recieve tickets until gameday.
You are being forced to show up to the stadium and go into a holding pen, recieve your tix and go in.
You are not allowed to leave.

Hope that clears some stuff up.

RezHawk

Reaction score
FDNYHAWK":1isa9dkw said:
Rezhawk,
In 2006, I believe the seahawks got 12,000 tickets and the season ticket holders ot 2,400. I remember reading that back in 2006. I might be wrong but I don't think so.

Wow that is disappointing. I was hoping that The FO would release more tix in recognition of the intensity of their fanbase.

As a side note I was talking with a lady before the Titans game who had won the lottery last time and she said that the local newspapers did a story on her and made a big deal of it which does make it sound like a low probability option for getting tickets.

SeaTown81

Reaction score
bestfightstory":3noc605q said:
Didn't the Seahawks take all the concessions employees from Clink to the Super Bowl??

Maybe it was the ushers

I don't think it was the ushers or concessions people. It for sure was the team's employees. A friend of mine's mom used to coordinate the luxury suit level on game days. She went with her husband.

RezHawk

Reaction score
bestfightstory":2sktngfq said:

Maybe it was the ushers

Interesting. May be worth applying for one of these positions during the playoffs just in case.

A friend and I decided to try to sneak into Superbowl XXX down in Arizona by getting jobs at a Pizza Hut and then showing up to the game in uniform claiming we had lost our stadium passes. We flew to Arizona stayed with another buddy and ended up drinking all week and never got jobs or the uniforms. Later that same year one of the networks did a story on a guy who had snuck into multiple world series games using the same plan.

Where there is a will there is a way! Time to start brainstorming.

C-Dub

Reaction score
Largent80":33zlox29 said:
I would love to be there but at those prices?.....nope. I would rather take a vacation overseas. I will do what I have done every year and watch the game with friends on TV.
That's what I'm thinking. I could do a two week or three week stay in the Caribbean for that price.

Still it's tempting even at $2,000+ and airfare.