Non Star player you're most excited to watch in camp/the seaso

Laloosh

Reaction score
I'd love nothing more than to see Hill become a force with inside pressure. It has such an impact a game. Please let me see some of that 2013 pass rush.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Glow and Lockett, are pretty much shoe-ins as stars-in-the-making, so I'll not waste time with no-brainers. I'm anxious to see the guys with high ceilings show promise. Sokoli stands out because of freakish measurables, and, now that he's figured out how to snap the ball, there's nothing but great things ahead, LOL! Having a beast like that at center would be so cool, and eliminate the POA weakness we had with Unger. Even if we go a different direction at C, could you imagine the freakish guard tandem with Sweez, if Sok shows well at LG?! According to Cable, he also has a brain, which is more than one could say about Carp.

If Ryan Robinson shows well, that's instant depth/insurance against Irvin's slow-brained, childish azz leaving for Atlanta.

Cassius Marsh is another guy I'm excited about, after hearing the Pete's Town Hall Q&A. Still very early in the process, but we'll see what shakes loose when contact drills and scrimmages start. Love how he trains with MMA guys in the off season. Hopefully that translates to the game for him.

For players like Hill and KPL, we already know what we have; Just a matter of them staying healthy. Same with Coleman, who actually concerns me way more than Lockett. Big difference on ST when he's in there.

King Dog

Reaction score
Pinkins for me. I know he's a project, but a guy who's athletic enough to play CB or S transitioning to LB? So ridiculous if it works out. The dude ran a 4.44 at his pro day and is 6'3"

AgentDib

Reaction score
Primarily - Rubin and Williams as the new acquisitions we're going to be leaning on right out of the gate. How will they look in our system and will they keep our defense clicking?

Secondarily - Hill, KPL, Marsh, Cmike, Scruggs, Simon and Norwood as youngsters in seasons 2-4 who have put in their dues on the bench and injury list. Time to see what we have and which of these guys will be cornerstones of the team going forwards and which will not be getting a second contract here.

Lastly, the drafted rookies. Clark and Lockett look like the only early contributors but it's easy to see the potential in all of them to be impact players if they have the right mentality and work ethic.

McGruff

Reaction score
dsc_5123.jpg

The future of the Seahawks front seven bonding together at OTA's . . .

McGruff

Reaction score
dsc_5205.jpg

I know its no helmets, but c'mon, Richard, wearing your grandma's sun hat to practice just isn't appropriate.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
So many to choose from.

Being a sucker for offensive skill players.. Lockett, Matthews, Michael, Norwood.. excited to see all of them.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Fade":wd8hw6bo said:
Mark Glowinski

If he is legit it would go a long way towards easing OLine worries.

[youtube]QrVWq4G3dc0[/youtube]

On defense there are a lot of candidates, but I'm going with KPL. If he is legit PCJS won't feel like they have to force a high pick at LB in the draft in 2016.

Glowinski looks phenomenal. Great work at the second level, guy loves to shove people around. I can't believe he lasted until the 4th round.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
ivotuk":1yoixunn said:
Fade":1yoixunn said:
Mark Glowinski

If he is legit it would go a long way towards easing OLine worries.

[youtube]QrVWq4G3dc0[/youtube]

On defense there are a lot of candidates, but I'm going with KPL. If he is legit PCJS won't feel like they have to force a high pick at LB in the draft in 2016.

Glowinski looks phenomenal. Great work at the second level, guy loves to shove people around. I can't believe he lasted until the 4th round.

I still can't believe we took Poole ahead of him!

joeshaney

Reaction score
Patrick Lewis and Frank Clark
Honorable mention: Russell Okung (Yep)

getnasty

Reaction score
Cary Williams for me, I have a feeling he's gonna be real good as a Seahawks.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Ryan Robinson, if he continues to push for playing time in training camp. Admittedly, he's earning extra time against our gutted O-line...