No wonder the NFL's rating are in the toilet

Nothinbutm

Reaction score
Chukarhawk":20utbcir said:
That was not watchable football.

It was like watching a David Lynch film (Seattle people should be very familiar with him). It was flat out bizarre. Kinda like watching Montgomery Burns maniacal laughing session.

Hawks46

Reaction score
That was a new low for officiating. With all the crap calls, then they give us a 2 minute warning in an OT game that doesn't warrant a 2 minute warning.

And we still screw it up.

Lithium

Reaction score
Admittedly I'm different, but that was the most entertaining game ive ever watched. I hate bad defense.

McG

Reaction score
Yeah, the refs were horrible in this game. So was the offense and the hurry up FG shank with a TO on the board. Overall, we should feel lucky to get a tie out of the game, even though we should have come back with a W. Even after that disaster of a game, it still sucks.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Lithium":32fpott5 said:
Admittedly I'm different, but that was the most entertaining game ive ever watched. I hate bad defense.

I'm with you, Lithium. It was like watching Hunt for Red October. The slowest, most intense game with unexpected turns of plot that kept you guessing. Only this time, there was no winner.

I still think it was incredibly entertaining, and I couldn't turn it off.

evergreen

Reaction score
I was hoping for a tie for most of the overtime and then a win but still not a loss...

nanomoz

Reaction score
The NFL will probably initiate new rules to assure that never happens again. #themasseslikepoints

Steve2222

Reaction score
This was actually a highly entertaining, memorable game if you're not a Seahawks or Cards fans. It's actually just what the NFL needed for a prime time game. People will be talking about it at work tomorrow no doubt.

Polaris

Reaction score
Steve2222":1nm6345s said:
This was actually a highly entertaining, memorable game if you're not a Seahawks or Cards fans. It's actually just what the NFL needed for a prime time game. People will be talking about it at work tomorrow no doubt.

I agree. If you wanted to see bad football, you should have seen the Bills @ Dolphins today or (worse) Tampa @ San Fran. Ugggggh.

Our game was probably the most entertaining game of the weekend (esp if you are neither a Seattle or Arizona fan).

Latest posts