NO vs ATL

Sac

Reaction score
All I care about is Matt Ryan getting me fantasy points against a Jabari Greer-less and mediocre secondary.

Seahawkx

Reaction score
I dont give the Falcons a chance.. But I hope the saints have a rough game and a few keys injuries (Not serious ones) occur.. Thats the only thing i believe we can get from this game.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
ATL is the opposite of a tough team. TB was tough, STL is tough, they will at least come at you and make you earn it. ATL is soft and down on talent this year.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Please do whatever you have to do to become an NFL team and beat the Saints tonight.

Does anyone actually believe they have any shot to win? They are at home, they hate the Saints, and it's a short week. Probably a waste of time, but I am going to hang on to some hope that the lame Falcons can give us a 2 game cushion for the #1 seed.

EDIT: Just saw there was already a TNF thread going. Didn't see it before so go ahead and move this.

HawkWow

Reaction score
I don't give Atlanta much of a chance...but I do give them a chance. I'd say of about 20%. I don't believe for a minute Atl has packed it in for the year. Coaches and players, all on the hot seat, are playing for their jobs at this point. After not winning for a month, Atl has a chance to to take a lot of heat off themselves with a win tonight. This also makes them abnormally dangerous. 4th and 6 from the Nawlins 40? You go for it. No brainer. Whether they put this in practice remains to be seen, but it's a very real concern the Saints must consider. Divisional rivals...this is about as close to the playoffs / SB as Atl will get this year. The Saints? Fortunately for them they got a scare last week, so should be up for this a bit more than usual. This is what our Hawks now deal with. Every team sees us as a way to save jobs and fans.

To further complicate Atl's problems, they won't likely have much of a HFA. The fans will be into this until N.O. scores, then they will be neutralized. Those same fans demand a hard fought game from their woozy Falcons. They would be immensely helpful by doing the same. With this game being a Nat televised, I think they have a better chance than if it was just a reg Sunday game, where I would give them no more than a 10% chance.

N.O. 35 Atl. 17 (unfortunately).

HawkFan72

Reaction score
I kind of feel bad for Steven Jackson. He was so excited to be going to a legit playoff contender finally.

He ended up on a worse team.

DYLcurry59

Reaction score
The only things they have going for them is they're at home and it's a short week after New Orleans played a very physical game vs. San Francisco.

I don't think they have much of a chance because they're such a bad team, but stranger things have happened.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Throw and I are in the .NET chat room. Could use some more company, because Throw creeps me out.

Just sayin'.

Laloosh

Reaction score
I can't do chat tonight (I know, you're all disappointed). Heading to the neighbor's because I don't have NFLN... No drinking game this time.