No friggen way! Not in our house.

Chawker

Reaction score
No fans for the first three games. OK, but if we can set off a Seismogram downtown, we'll figure out how to be heard covin19 or not. Dam the torpedos full speed ahead. Time to rally b i t c h t s!!!!

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!! :icon_new:

chris98251

Reaction score
Chawker":39at1foa said:
No fans for the first three games. OK, but if we can set off a Seismogram downtown, we'll figure out how to be heard covin19 or not. Dam the torpedos full speed ahead. Time to rally b i t c h t s!!!!

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!! :icon_new:

So maybe we can pipe in crowd noise and this time have it be real piped in noise instead of the accused type to make the atmosphere more real.

OP
OP
Chawker

Chawker

Reaction score
What we need is a big azz fog horn or a big azz train horn and one crazy mudder running it. I just hope the rest of Seattle understands. :stirthepot:

xray

Reaction score
That's for 3 home games, or the first 3 games ?

Mad Dog

Reaction score
we haven't been that great at home for a couple years so I'm not too worried.

On a side note I was given the option to pull the plug on the season vs. wait and see. Decided to pull the plug. Just don't see being able to travel freely to the US from Canada before 2021.

I'll let them keep the cash as credit for next year since I've already paid and don't need that money earning sub-inflation interest rates in the bank.

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
To be honest we don't have the home field advantage we once did. Just look at the record over the last 3 years at home. The fans attending these games have changed. They have likely had their season tickets too long and the novelty of being loud has worn off. Its very obvious on TV and in person that its not what it once was.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
ImTheScientist":buciil78 said:
To be honest we don't have the home field advantage we once did. Just look at the record over the last 3 years at home. The fans attending these games have changed. They have likely had their season tickets too long and the novelty of being loud has worn off. Its very obvious on TV and in person that its not what it once was.

:ditto: overpriced tickets has driven the casual fan away and made it a corporate venue. Sad

Mad Dog

Reaction score
ImTheScientist":gn5wzr2l said:

The team's defensive play the last two years hasn't helped. Try screaming continuously while the defense gives up 7 yard plays over and over again. Being the league's worst defensive 3 and out team makes it really hard on the vocal cords. The 2011-2015 defenses were far more suffocating and the fans played off that well. The more recent bend but eventually break defenses just don't make screaming seem all that effective. Add in the slow starts offensively, and it makes the atmosphere less than vibrant.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
One has to attend the game to observe that the average fan has aged 15 years. They have no energy to spend screaming on each 3rd down. The fans around me have no energy at all!!! Encouraging them to "get fired up" produces no response.

Ohaley07

Reaction score
Well the good thing is we wont need anyone to be micd up. Were probably gonna hear some crazy shiz talk.

OP
OP
Chawker

Chawker

Reaction score
If we could get a loud p. a. system and start the chant " Paul Allen"....... if Pete and players were to hear this before halftime, it might be just the thing to help push them on to a victorious win.

Do not under estimate the power of Paul Allen.

Cheers

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Its been too long since we harnessed the power of Tanzania. This is what is truly missing not crowd noise.

evergreen

Reaction score
Not only have fans changed, so has our defense. It helps to have a strong defense to get the crowd riled up. When I went in 2012 everybody yelled the entire freaking time we were on D. As soon as the O took over we got to rest, buy beer, get food, got to the bathroom or even talk.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":10toay6d said:
Its been too long since we harnessed the power of Tanzania. This is what is truly missing not crowd noise.

Beat me to it, UK. Good memories, those, even if a bit "out of left-field."

RW4LIFE

Reaction score
Mad Dog said:
we haven't been that great at home for a couple years so I'm not too worried.

You are right about that. Been around others at the game who have said the exact same thing - the last couple of seasons didn't have the same high-energy vibe. I pointed to Pete on the sideline and said it's because his time had come and gone. It was a great time to be sure, he helped bring us a SB, but the players just weren't buying into his long-in-the-tooth version of football.

A couple friends agreed.
A couple others told me to f-off. :lol:

Then I say to unleash Wilson and let him do his thing because he's a once-in-a-decade kind of talent.

On that we all agreed.

Latest posts