No Finley for the Seahawks ,,,

OP
OP
Z

Ziggyy108

Reaction score
No idea what we are gonna get outta Mccoy this year, but as a fellow Canadian Im jacked to watch Wiilson continue to improve. I think he's gonna be a huge factor in our offence

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Not surprised. I think he was considered in case Zach wouldn't accept the reduced contract. Once that happened, I believe Finley was out of the Hawks' plans.

sutz

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":3fzgi3jh said:
Not surprised. I think he was considered in case Zach wouldn't accept the reduced contract. Once that happened, I believe Finley was out of the Hawks' plans.
Well, that and IIRC McCoy was a bit iffy when the whole Finley thing came up. I don't think we need him now. With Zack and the young guys I think we're set for now.

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
onozomg.gif

bjornanderson21

Reaction score
Ziggyy108":3ebinuqa said:
No idea what we are gonna get outta Mccoy this year, but as a fellow Canadian Im jacked to watch Wiilson continue to improve. I think he's gonna be a huge factor in our offence
There's no reason Willson can't be a difference-maker for us and im excited about him too.

Seriously, Miller + Willson + McCoy is a pretty damn good trio and we have already seen all 3 in a hawks uni. Finley just isnt needed and it is questionable that he would even be much of an improvement. Im glad we arent interested in Finley

bjornanderson21

Reaction score
Ziggyy108":1194iuaz said:
There's no reason Willson can't be a difference-maker for us and im excited about him too.

Seriously, Miller + Willson + McCoy is a pretty damn good trio and we have already seen all 3 in a hawks uni. Finley just isnt needed and it is questionable that he would even be much of an improvement. Im glad we arent interested in Finley

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
McCoy = Kellen Davis with much better hands (much better upside as a pass-catcher)

Or for all you crybabies last year...

McCoy = black Seth McGrath with better blocking ability.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
We're good. I bet Wilson to Willson is going to be common enough to piss the rest of the NFL off right to Glendale in February 2015. A literal home game for us by the way.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
We're good. I bet Wilson to Willson is going to be common enough to piss the rest of the NFL. Right to Glendale in February.

Smellyman

Reaction score
Willson down the seam......Touchdown Seahawks!

He runs like a deer. I expect to hear this a bit this year.

come up to stop ML or PH.... Worrying about ADB anywhere and PR going deep? Wilson to Willson will make you pay.

Willson has just scratched the surface of his talent.

minormillikin

Reaction score
How did "Sehawks" make it past Florio's spellchecker?

" The Sehawks had ongoing interest, and they were regarded to be one of the leading candidates to sign Finley."

Jerhawk

Reaction score
As long as Willson and McCoy stay healthy weve got 3 good tight ends

nwgamer

Reaction score
I have concerns about Miller to be honest. Fantastic dude but has taken some nasty concussion hits in the last year or two. I am hoping RW can get the ball to our TE's in the middle this year without getting them killed.