niners reveal their strategy to beating seattle

NorCal

Reaction score
You missed my point Sarlacc. The point is anything prior to this season is irrelevant. I know you guys like to think that SF will never be able to win in SEA again, but that is short sighted. Lynch did not kill the niners in week 2, 5 turnovers did (which is your D). If Lynch goes for 140 and 2 tds, you win. But he hasn't done that against them this year. He could, but its not a guarantee.

Polaris

Reaction score
NorCal":1kon7oy1 said:
But he hasn't done that against them this year. He could, but its not a guarantee.

In week 2, Lynch went for 98 yards on 28 carries with 2TDs. I will be the first to admit that Seattle's D set the table, but Lynch has been a persistant thorn in the side of the Niners esp in Seattle.

paramedic586

Reaction score
Russell Wilson statistically has not been able to move the ball through the air very well on the 49ers defense. Stopping the run is priority with teams that are built like ours.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
NorCal":3fbhw5a6 said:
You missed my point Sarlacc. The point is anything prior to this season is irrelevant. I know you guys like to think that SF will never be able to win in SEA again, but that is short sighted. Lynch did not kill the niners in week 2, 5 turnovers did (which is your D). If Lynch goes for 140 and 2 tds, you win. But he hasn't done that against them this year. He could, but its not a guarantee.

I'm not sure that I missed your point at all. You brought up Gore as a historic problem (which he was, pre 2010), where I brought up the games closest to this one. Lynch not going over 100 yards in Week 2 was pretty much a technicality; he could have easily done it with 1 more rush. Either way, he still had 3 TDs, which are fare more important than the century mark.

tom sawyer

Reaction score
I know..here's a great stragedy for them.... send a player over to our sideline before the game to knock one of our guys hats off! oooooh...that'll have 'em shaking in our cleats the whole game /sarcasm off

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Baldwin kinda "let the cat out of the bag" Monday when he said that there are going to be changes with the Passing game.

Polaris

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":zk6k7s1m said:
Baldwin kinda "let the cat out of the bag" Monday when he said that there are going to be changes with the Passing game.

Yeah I heard that. Kinda wish he hadn't have said that since if I heard it, so did the 49ners.