Niners Injury Report

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Seems like the last couple of years they have enjoyed a fantastic run of good health. I guess they did lose Crabs for a long time and some of the O line guys for a bit. But for the most part they very rarely have big injuries. Lucky...

seadoc30

Reaction score
That Tokayafu guy is a monster. Would love for him not to play. He totally lays out his guy.

13thMan

Reaction score
No surprise here... On the Herd yesterday, Cowherd was interviewing somebody and they were talking about the injuries for this game... Everybody on both squads is full go except possibly Percy...

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Missing_Clink":294leb8g said:
Seems like the last couple of years they have enjoyed a fantastic run of good health.

Don't think I agree with that. The 9ers QB got knocked out last year (why Kap ever even played to begin with), they lost their #1 WR for two thirds of this season, their #2 WR for a full season across these two years, their #3 receiver as well for the last third of last season, they've been without their #1 CB through the playoffs, Vernon Davis has been in and out for the past two years, their #1 pass rusher missed the entire middle of the season (not injury related, but the loss was the same), both their first string and second string NT were lost for the season, their starting (and only) FB was lost for the season, they were without their all-pro guard for a quarter of this season, Willis has broken his hand twice in the past two years and has missed some games IIRC, etc. Save for Iupati they've had remarkably good health across the oline (which gets talked about, as it's rare), but across the starting squad I'm not sure that's the case.