NFL Turning Point

chris98251

Reaction score
I think the level of battle has made each team at least respect the other to the level that regardless of division rivalry they want the best to represent the NFC and the West.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
All of the Sherman haters got some splainin' to do. Craptree's own words and actions make him look like the little beotch he is. I was pleasantly surprised the Kraepper and D-baugh showed a little class for maybe the first time in their lives.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Some dumbasses before the game saying that the 49rs were the better & more complete team, just got their noses rubbed in it.
Kaepernick saying that "I should have threw the ball more to the back of the end zone, where only Crabs would have been able to catch it", just shows how stupid he can be.
Russell Wilson WOULD have put the ball where ONLY his Receiver would have had a chance to get it.
Sherman had it right when he said that they, meaning Colin Casper-nick, were going to go at him, and Crabtree was so busy pushing Sherman in the back, that he didn't even try to go up and fight for the ball, like Tate, Baldwin or even Kearse does.
Sherman has garnered a lot of idiotic criticism for saying that they should have known better than to try him, but he was spot on, as there have been better Receivers than Crabs that couldn't make a reception in that same type of play.
I love this team, top to bottom.

baumer64

Reaction score
Of all the video clips I've seen since the game, I think this one is my favorite.
Michael Robinson and his reaction just pumps me up as well.

Love it all and am still just soaking it in!

Geologic

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1qqvhgpz said:
All of the Sherman haters got some splainin' to do. Craptree's own words and actions make him look like the little beotch he is. I was pleasantly surprised the Kraepper and D-baugh showed a little class for maybe the first time in their lives.

Honestly I don't understand the hate Kaepernick gets. He's all class off the field and is a goon on the field. (just like Sherman) Personally, I love it when players goon on the field. It makes football more fun to watch.

I just don't like Kaepernick when he plays the Seahawks :49ersmall: :D

Riley12

Reaction score
My hatred for Kaepernick and the Niners just melted a little bit at the moment the guy told Wilson to "Go win a ring."

Awesome.

BWRyan

Reaction score
My favorite moment was when Kap says "I liked that matchup."

Really, bro? You liked that? Do you watch ANY film? What a big dummy.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Man all BS aside, if the celebration shots after the game was decided doesn't make you smile, I dunno what to tell you.

Seeing Russ & Sherm walking off singing along to Frank Sinatra was AWESOME.

w00t

Reaction score
no lie i almost shed a tear at 7:22. With Richard Sherman's voice over and seeing our guys celebrate jump up and down.

"Enjoy the moment, this is a once and lifetime opportunity with this unbelievable team that we have.. Kinda guys that fight play in and play out. Our team is filled with them and I wouldn't want to be on any other team." -Richard Sherman

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
BWRyan":2t1n931a said:
My favorite moment was when Kap says "I liked that matchup."

Really, bro? You liked that? Do you watch ANY film? What a big dummy.
You summed my thoughts perfectly on that sound bite.

Good Lord the part at the end when Russ and Richard are walking off together gave me chills. We are winning the Owl.

StorytellerMatt

Reaction score
Geologic":305d3zov said:
Sports Hernia":305d3zov said:

Honestly I don't understand the hate Kaepernick gets. He's all class off the field and is a goon on the field. (just like Sherman) Personally, I love it when players goon on the field. It makes football more fun to watch.

I just don't like Kaepernick when he plays the Seahawks :49ersmall: :D

To Kaep's credit, too, he takes the blame in that press conference and lifts up his teammate. What else is he supposed to do. He has swag, sure, and the media lovefest got as tiresome as the Tebow lovefest when Tim was in college, but Kaep is a solid QB and a pretty good guy, methinks.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
I chuckled when Harbough said that Kaep didn't see Kam underneath Boldin, then Kaep totally contradicts him saying he saw Kam but thought he could get the ball over him. Kaep reminds me of a young Elway in that way. He gets away with some throws that would be picked off normally but he has such a gun he can get away with it.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Aros":1vkguomm said:
That is AWESOME!

I have to admit I was surprised to by Kaepernick's comments to Wilson post game..."Great game, go get yourself a ring." And Harbaugh hugging Baldwin and patting him on the back. Maybe they are not quite the vial douches 24/7 I have come to think. As for Crabtree and Boldin? SUCK IT!

Honestly the more I watch highlights of this game (and thats all ive been doing for the last 4 days).. the more I think how lucky the Seahawks and fans are that the 9ers are who they are.

Its an unbelievable rivalry. Yeah, there's some douchey moments, and we all have fun with it. But we have an enemy. For the next 6-10 years we have Bird-Magic on the football field.

As a fan, that just makes each game we play them, and the moments up to it and after that much more meaningful and enjoyable. these are the best games the NFL has to offer.

In that sense... you kinda have to love the 9ers in a way. (too much?)

hawker84

Reaction score
Crabtree's reaction on the bench after the tip interception is priceless. don't get mad baby, just get better.. ha ha ha

volshawk

Reaction score
Thanks for posting OP! Great stuff. As mentioned in this thread, very surprised with Kaep and CJH reactions after the game. Pretty classy.