NFL Turning Point

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Make sure to tune in tonight to NFL Turning Point on NBC Sports at 8:30 PM PST. It will have the Hawks/Vikings game. IMO it is one of the best NFL shows on air. If you haven't seen last years episode of our win over GB in the NFCCG, it is a must watch.

OP
OP
Hawk-Lock

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
HawkFan72":12n52v6y said:
I can't wait for this. Someone please post a link when it's available online!

Not only will our game be great to watch, but the Steelers/Bengals game too. I heard somewhere that Jeremy Hill was mic'd up, should be interesting to see what he had to say after the fumble.

It really is a great show.

hawker84

Reaction score
Just goes to show you, Russ has the confidence of his teammates, and is the clear leader of this team now. That statement by Baldwin gave me chills. Russ has arrived, now it's time to show the world you belong in the elite conversation. Great show.

DeeHawks

Reaction score
"Where there's a Wilson, there's a way"...made me laugh when I heard that.

FLhawkfan

Reaction score
The awareness Lockett had on the fumble play was amazing, especially for a rookie. I didn't know that was supposed to be a run play.

OP
OP
Hawk-Lock

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Great show last night. That link only shows about half of the entire segment though, so if you have cable, try to catch a re-run on NBC Sports, it's well worth the watch.

NFL Turning Point as always did a great job, but I thought they went too quickly from the botched snap play to the missed FG. A lot happened inbetween then. I was hoping they would have had the players reaction to the Chancellor PI call.

On a side note, did anyone catch the Steelers/Bengals segment? From an NFL fan perspective, that was the best segment of the episode.

Hawks46

Reaction score
FLhawkfan":3ty0yx7r said:
The awareness Lockett had on the fumble play was amazing, especially for a rookie. I didn't know that was supposed to be a run play.

Well, it was supposed to be a bubble screen, with a check to a run play. Look at how it's set up; we get some serious yards on that screen, as Baldwin's man is 7 yards off of him and the other two CB's on that side are accounted for with blockers. If it's blocked well by those WRs, that goes for 20.

What awareness by Lockett. I am so excited to see how good he can get. This is a rookie, and even in his first NFL playoff game, it wasn't too big for him.

Another thing: I LOVE what Shariff Floyd said about Blair Walsh. What a great team mate. He's extremely well spoken as well. Vikings are honestly a team that's hard to dislike. I would've pulled for them if they had won. A lot easier to root for than the Panthers or Cardinals.

FLhawkfan

Reaction score
Hawks46":2cdz42be said:
Another thing: I LOVE what Shariff Floyd said about Blair Walsh. What a great team mate. He's extremely well spoken as well. Vikings are honestly a team that's hard to dislike. I would've pulled for them if they had won. A lot easier to root for than the Panthers or Cardinals.

I loved that too. Made me proud to be a Gator (Floyd played for Florida in college).

bigtrain21

Reaction score
This is on right now for anyone near a TV. Channel 626 on Comcast. NBCSports. It just started.

Rob12

Reaction score
Mistashoesta":1wp5126c said:
https://youtu.be/S5JV6krvzpg

Thank you for posting the link... Just watched it.

Man, that video had me a bit emotional. Talk about playing football in just about the worst possible conditions known to man. When Doug cornered Russ and told him what was up, I almost lost it.

This team is chalked FULL of leaders. And in football hell, they found a way to come out on top.

Unbelievable team we have here, fellas (and ladies, of course).

minormillikin

Reaction score
Wow, that was really great. I really like how they highlighted that the linemen weren't too far down field. That's an interesting thing to note, how the Seahawks line is playing smart and aware of scramble drills. Man, it would have sucked for that play to get called back.

Nice vignetting on the locker room footage too. But that's just my Lightroom side talking. :D