NFL network pregame

Torc

Reaction score
Usually they spend the time getting through their human interest stories on the team they expect not to cover the following week. I figured they'd be all over Geno's junk this week.

Or I could put the conspiracy theory hat on and say the fix is in and FOX is in the know, they know they'll be able to do the Geno stories next week. ;)

kidhawk

Reaction score
Usually they spend the time getting through their human interest stories on the team they expect not to cover the following week. I figured they'd be all over Geno's junk this week.

Or I could put the conspiracy theory hat on and say the fix is in and FOX is in the know, they know they'll be able to do the Geno stories next week. ;)

Sorry to say it but they did a one on one interview with Geno today.

PateratoWilson

Reaction score
I get it the 49ers are the two seed. Favored by 9.5 but seriously you would think you were watching a local San Fran station. The Purdy and Bosa Features. Oh BTW there’s Geno warming up now back to the 49ers LS walking in.
just typical. Truly don’t watch any pregame anymore for this exact reason. And when we win, it’ll be excuses.

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
To hear the pundits this morning, not only is this niners team the best team the NFL has ever fielded, but Purdy is invincible and will have an undefeated record for the rest of his career.

We're so lucky to be a part of their success huh?