NFL insiders believe Jadeveon Clowney will sign with Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maulbert

Reaction score
Chapow":hapz0cha said:
gowazzu02":hapz0cha said:
The amount of times "fan boy" is used in that posters post is hilarious. Just a very angry troll. Very angry.

One could say he's a "fan boy" of the term "fan boy". :p

He Also seems to think he's a 'REAL' fan as opposed to all the 'FAKES' on here because he remembers the Chuck Knox 'GLORY DAYS', despite being told regularly he's not the only one.

Also, the Hawks have had far more 'GLORY DAYS' under Carroll and Holmgren.

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Chapow":1fdryk7f said:
gowazzu02":1fdryk7f said:
The amount of times "fan boy" is used in that posters post is hilarious. Just a very angry troll. Very angry.

Bazinga!! :irishdrinkers:

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Damn right, I'm a fan boy. I'm a Seahawks fan boy. As such I know that re-signing Clowney makes them better. So I hope they are able to do just that.

OP
OP
M

massari

Reaction score
Saints looking to trade Sheldon Rankins to free up cap room, and Clowney's personal chef cooking for Saints coaches.
Green/Collier paired with Mayowa here we come!?
6wqdj64un9l51

getnasty

Reaction score
Rankins would be interesting for a late round pick. Sean Payton looks creepy as hell in that photo. I think we still get Clowney somehow.

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
Maulbert":1cnlgmau said:
Chapow":1cnlgmau said:
gowazzu02":1cnlgmau said:

He Also seems to think he's a 'REAL' fan as opposed to all the 'FAKES' on here because he remembers the Chuck Knox 'GLORY DAYS', despite being told regularly he's not the only one.

Also, the Hawks have had far more 'GLORY DAYS' under Carroll and Holmgren.

Probly just the Knox haircut and combat boot approach that appeals to him more than anything else, and is POed spellcheck wont accept the way he normally spells 'boys'.

Saints and Titans are all the media buzz on Clowney right now. Sounds similar to what we've been listening to all this off season. All I know is the Seahawks claim they are in touch and monitoring the situation. I'd guess they are just waiting to see what is the best those two can do, then see if they can beat it at the last minute.

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
According to Overthecap.com, the Saints have just under 7m in cap space. One week before the start of the season seems like a pretty late date to be restructuring, trading and cutting in order to fit a guy in. Teams usually like to keep a certain amount in reserve for injury replacements later in the season.

Letsgo425

Reaction score
SeaChase":m59af9v6 said:
Sounds like he's going to the Titans.

I would predict Schneider and Carroll matches the Titan's offer and keeps Clowney in the PNW considering it appears they're going all-in this year for the SB with their recent moves.

OP
OP
M

massari

Reaction score
If this is the actual price he signs with the Titans for, I hope it's because he'd rather play there than Seattle, and not because the Seahawks didn't want to pay him that amount.
[tweet]https://twitter.com/ProFootballTalk/status/1302379461866917889[/tweet]
Worst DL in the league lol

Throwdown

Reaction score
7 million on an old ass tight end who been hurt the last two years was a great investment.

Good job! amazing money management! super bowl we on our way !

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/JosinaAnderson/status/1302385927155744769[/tweet]

Pump the brakes! The entertainment isn't over yet.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/AaronWilson_NFL/status/1302381152955781120[/tweet]

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Looks like Titans signed him for 12 million, one year deal.

OP
OP
M

massari

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/Brown1arthur/status/1302379932287414273[/tweet]
Good thing we got :

Olsen for $7m
Hollister 3.3m
Finney $4M APY
Ogbuehi $2.2
ect
ect

groundchucklives

Reaction score
.....thank god TN got him. let him rack up his impressive 5 sack total for the Titans. the Clowney Fanboys are crying right now,a nd I LOVE IT...in fact why don;t you guys become Titans fans so you can buy a Clowney Titans jersey....maybe the flake diva will even sign it for you, lol.

groundchucklives

Reaction score
flake diva CLowney was probably boppin' his banana over all of the media coverage his dumbass "OMG when will he sign...WHO will he sign with?!! OMG..stay tuned...he might decide soon!!!" BS received from both the dolts in the media and from all of the his kneepad sporting clowney fan boys. just lol at any of you who criticized a diva like Favre for all of his drama but defended Clown-boy's antics over hte course of the past 6 months. Good riddance. hope he gets knocked on his ass first game out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts