NFL Films Presents "The Trash Talking Corner"

davidonmi

Reaction score
I saw that last night, one of the best features I've ever watched.

pehawk

Reaction score
I wonder if Sarc83 would say Sherman's message that "anyone can do it" is Survivor Syndrome? I'm actually serious.

Mick063

Reaction score
The best corner in football.

Not homerism. Truth.

Fisherhawk

Reaction score
Fans who root for other teams sometimes call him a loud mouthed punk,or worse.They never see the awesome side of Sherm.
Much more than just a trash talker,or great football player.I am so glad he represents the Hawks.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
One of the best I've seen. I'm so damn glad he's a Seahawk!!!!!!

dan2314

Reaction score
favourite seahawk easily. should be here for a very long time aswell. what a great pick.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Anybody else surprised at the lack of lip from Sherman over the past six months? I'm convinced, he's not the traditional loudmouthed braggart most of us thought he was. I think he had a plan all along and executed it like a pro.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2r6ie78z said:
Anybody else surprised at the lack of lip from Sherman over the past six months? I'm convinced, he's not the traditional loudmouthed braggart most of us thought he was. I think he had a plan all along and executed it like a pro.

Agreed...you can see the amount of respect he has for the good ones. He had nothing but praise for Andre Johnson

SoCalSeahawk

Reaction score
That was outstanding! It's hard to put into words just how fortunate we all are to have these players, this team as our own.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Nice find, thanks for posting that link. Richard is a very nice man and a tremendous football player. I've had the pleasure of talking to him( not bragging), and he is a genuinely nice man who is very bright. His football skills have allowed him to raise himself, but his upbringing in a good family that helped mould his character has been the real difference in making him into a fine citizen. There is no small part though in Sherm's desire to be special, his drive is his real difference maker. I hope that finally the players will give him his due and the recognition he deserves.