NFL Films Presents "The Trash Talking Corner"

SmokinHawk

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":34wer4xw said:
Anybody else surprised at the lack of lip from Sherman over the past six months? I'm convinced, he's not the traditional loudmouthed braggart most of us thought he was. I think he had a plan all along and executed it like a pro.

His mouth, along with the play of Russell Wilson, forced the media to not only pay us some attention, but take us seriously in the same breath.

C-Dub

Reaction score
NJSeaHawk":1wyzw13j said:
I love this team. I love our players. That is all.
:13:

I love the way Sherman plays the game. There's nothing I'd change. This was a great video and showed me a different side of him that I didn't know about.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":4cln6f5k said:
Anybody else surprised at the lack of lip from Sherman over the past six months? I'm convinced, he's not the traditional loudmouthed braggart most of us thought he was. I think he had a plan all along and executed it like a pro.

Not surprised. He wants to do great things, and he realized early that as a late round draft pick, even if he played well, he wasn't going to get recognized.

How many people here knew much about Nnamdi Asomugha (if you didn't play madden anyways) before he'd already been a great CB for a couple years? if you're being honest about it probably not many.

Sherman is a guy who wants to accomplish things and obviously turn that into being a role model; I don't get the sense that his talk about wanting to give back and help others is any kind of bS whatsoever.

Look at all the charity work he did in just this offseason? He could have just done a couple events and called it good if it was just for show but he was doing things almost multiple times a week. He woudln't have had nearly the turn-out or raised the money he did or gotten the support or recognition if he hadn't done some things to draw attention to himself.

I think that was the plan all along.

Until he does something to break that perception, there's no doubt in my mind that the guy is super intelligent and knows exactly what he's doing. and he's so young still.

DAVE

Reaction score
Great player aund better young man
saludos from Mexico

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Gang Bangers from Shermans neighborhood, talkin' to their little brothers, " Be like Sherman, don't be like me, cuz my road be a dead end"
I already liked Sherman a bunch, and after watching that?, I will be buying me a wolf gray #25 jersey.
Awesome role model for kids that are not born with a sliver spoon in their mouths, eh?