NFC West Playoffs

chris98251

Reaction score
[
quote="ilikedlargent"]
Hawkpower":33wi8uq3 said:
LOL the entire offense centered around a player not there anymore-Lynch- and theyve already lost 5 of 11 games.
Seattle isnt remotely in a comfortable position. They are grasping for a branch like everyone else.

having a counter opinion isnt trolling. You are just hoping they do well. I can safely mathematically say it wont happen.
no need to call me a troll for having a different sports opinion that doesnt satisfy your homerific rose colored glasses view.

I'm an adult who's seen this same stupid story over and over. Seattle is just another team now and nothing special

Our offense used to be centered around Lynch. We have not relied on him at all this year. We are 8th in the league in offense despite his very minimal contributions. We will, and have been, just fine without him thanks to the emergence of Rawls.

You are trolling because your "counterview" isnt anywhere close to reality. Seattle has won 4 of their last 5, is the two time defending NFC champion, has a favorable schedule down the stretch AND is currently in the lead for the final wild card spot. We also are in the top ten in both offense and defense.

If that isnt a more favorable position than teams like Tampa and Washington, I don't know what is.

Keep spewing Seattle hate though :)

Seattle hate? See that? You are making it personal for some strange reason. I'm not hating anything, just talking about a sports franchise.
Stop saying "we",nothing you have ever done has ever helped a sports team win anything. No one in the Seattle organization knows you exist or cares about you.
Seattle is a running team ,they didn't just becoming a passing team now. Their best runner is gone so they are now lacking.
3 of their wins are against the crappy teams in the league and they couldn't stop Pitt from scoring even though they won. The possible top 10 rating is deceiving due to the fact they've only beaten bad teams.
It's just iintellectually ridiculous to think losing a star tight end and Rb won't affect the team. Right now they are just the best of the bad teams.
[/quote]

I am thinking you must be a good CB, your back peddle is phenomenal. As a Redskins fan I guess the sniping and hopeful thinking isn't surprising, maybe you will make the playoffs and we can knock you guys back out again to irrelevancy.

rideaducati

Reaction score
ilikedlargent":1m16nz5e said:
Seattle hate? See that? You are making it personal for some strange reason. I'm not hating anything, just talking about a sports franchise.
Stop saying "we",nothing you have ever done has ever helped a sports team win anything. No one in the Seattle organization knows you exist or cares about you.
Seattle is a running team ,they didn't just becoming a passing team now. Their best runner is gone so they are now lacking.
3 of their wins are against the crappy teams in the league and they couldn't stop Pitt from scoring even though they won. The possible top 10 rating is deceiving due to the fact they've only beaten bad teams.
It's just iintellectually ridiculous to think losing a star tight end and Rb won't affect the team. Right now they are just the best of the bad teams.

First off, the best RB on the team this year will be starting against the Vikings this week. Marshawn hasn't been very good this year and he is still on the sideline riling up the team.

Secondly, the Seahawks haven't been "bad" this year and shouldn't be lumped in to "best bad team in the league". Bad teams are blown out. Bad teams don't have a lead against good teams at any point in the game, let alone in the 4th quarters of EVERY game. Bad teams don't have a top 5 defense. Bad teams don't have a top 5 rushing offense. Bad teams don't have a top rated passer. There is a difference between a team that is bad and a team that is just not playing well. Based on your posts, I don't think you can see the difference and if that is as difficult for you to see as it seems, you probably missed the subtle improvements that have come in the past few weeks too.

If you really are a Seahawk fan, of which I have my doubts, I look forward to you being pleasantly surprised by how this season turns out. "My" Seahawks are starting to play like they should have been playing all along, but "we" can't change the past and are now forced to make the best of the situation that "we've" put "ourselves" into.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Haha lets take this point by point, shall we?

1. Seattle is a running team, you are right. 2nd in the NFL in rushing. And that is not because of Marshawn. Our best RB this year has been Rawls. Wrong on that one.

2. Every team that is ranked "somewhere" in the offensive and defensive rankings has played crappy teams. Every team has played good teams. Rankings are what they are. #4 DVOA in offense and #8 overall. Wrong on that one too.

3. If this isnt personal, why are you trying so hard to prove that Seattle is a bad team? You know they aren't. Bad teams aren't ranked in the top 10 in offense and defense. Bad teams haven't had a lead in the 4th quarter in every game they have played. I personally don't care about the Redskins or the Bears, and I certainly wouldn't hang out on their board trying to discredit them every way that I could unless I had a personal problem with something about the team or their fans.

You seem bent on educating Seattle fans about the Seahawks fall from power. Letting us know that they are just another team.

Maybe they are. The NFL is cyclical.

But the fans on this board are far from myopic. There has been plenty of fans being critical. Your voice is not needed. And frankly, the hawks are the NFC champs until proven otherwise. That happens in January, not December 2nd.

ilikedlargent

Reaction score
1. Seattle is a running team, you are right. 2nd in the NFL in rushing. And that is not because of Marshawn. Our best RB this year has been Rawls. Wrong on that one.

2nd in rushing with 5 losses is the same is talking about how many passing yards the Saints have. It doesnt add to wins apparently
2. Every team that is ranked "somewhere" in the offensive and defensive rankings has played crappy teams. Every team has played good teams. Rankings are what they are. #4 DVOA in offense and #8 overall. Wrong on that one too.

IE the Seahawks are like every other team and nothing special this year

3. If this isnt personal, why are you trying so hard to prove that Seattle is a bad team? You know they aren't. Bad teams aren't ranked in the top 10 in offense and defense. Bad teams haven't had a lead in the 4th quarter in every game they have played. I personally don't care about the Redskins or the Bears, and I certainly wouldn't hang out on their board trying to discredit them every way that I could unless I had a personal problem with something about the team or their fans.

the Chiefs ,Bengals and seahawks are ranked in the top 8 in offense. SD,New orleans and Atlanta are top 5 in passing offense and they obviously suck.They are all bad teams and will be exposed as such before seasons end. I'm a general sports fan and speak my mind. You are the one taking it personal,not I.
their board? this isnt a gang war,just fun time sports talk.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
ilikedlargent":3dancvd2 said:

2nd in rushing with 5 losses is the same is talking about how many passing yards the Saints have. It doesnt add to wins apparently

the Chiefs ,Bengals and seahawks are ranked in the top 8 in offense. SD,New orleans and Atlanta are top 5 in passing offense and they obviously suck.They are all bad teams and will be exposed as such before seasons end. I'm a general sports fan and speak my mind. You are the one taking it personal,not I.

I brought up the rushing stats because you keep saying that the hawks will suffer without Lynch. They have been without him basically all year and are still 2nd in the NFL in rushing. Doesnt seem to be suffering too much so far, huh?

You show me a team that is top 10 in BOTH offense and defense that is BAD and I will begin to listen to your ridiculous narrative.

Until then, enjoy cheering on whatever team jersey you wear on Sundays. Whichever team it is, they will likely be home watching the Seahawks in January once again.

Keep trying to convince us that this strange agenda to put down the Seahawks is totally random. I have no feelings as a sports fans whatsoever about the Titans. None. Why would I go to their board and get into arguments with Titans fans about the state of their team? I would only do that if I had a reason.

But hey, at the end of the day, speak your mind away. You just happen to be wrong, that's all. As long as you are ok with that, no worries :)

ilikedlargent

Reaction score
Hawkpower":qh96gfv0 said:
ilikedlargent":qh96gfv0 said:

I brought up the rushing stats because you keep saying that the hawks will suffer without Lynch. They have been without him basically all year and are still 2nd in the NFL in rushing. Doesnt seem to be suffering too much so far, huh?

You show me a team that is top 10 in BOTH offense and defense that is BAD and I will begin to listen to your ridiculous narrative.

Until then, enjoy cheering on whatever team jersey you wear on Sundays. Whichever team it is, they will likely be home watching the Seahawks in January once again.

Keep trying to convince us that this strange agenda to put down the Seahawks is totally random. I have no feelings as a sports fans whatsoever about the Titans. None. Why would I go to their board and get into arguments with Titans fans about the state of their team? I would only do that if I had a reason.

But hey, at the end of the day, speak your mind away. You just happen to be wrong, that's all. As long as you are ok with that, no worries :)

again, being second in nfl in rushing is pointless while lacking in wins. Seattle is now a second rate team.

I dont need to convince you of anything and have no agenda. You seem to have an agenda of believing something that isnt even there.

again, I could care less who wins and who loses. I just like being right in my pickems and Im in 1st or second place in five of them.
no, Seattle will not matter in the post season.

in case you havent noticed, most teams have a sub .500 record. The entire league sucks. I just showed teams in top 10 categories who wont even make the playoffs. Yes,teams in the top 10 do in fact suck.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
ilikedlargent":1cqi9sf0 said:
Hawkpower":1cqi9sf0 said:
ilikedlargent":1cqi9sf0 said:

again, being second in nfl in rushing is pointless while lacking in wins. Seattle is now a second rate team.

I dont need to convince you of anything and have no agenda. You seem to have an agenda of believing something that isnt even there.

again, I could care less who wins and who loses. I just like being right in my pickems and Im in 1st or second place in five of them.
no, Seattle will not matter in the post season.

in case you havent noticed, most teams have a sub .500 record. The entire league sucks. I just showed teams in top 10 categories who wont even make the playoffs. Yes,teams in the top 10 do in fact suck.[/quote

So the entire NFL sucks and you have no team that you root for.

Remind me why you are spending your time arguing with fans here again?

RichNhansom

Reaction score
ilikedlargent":31a2bem7 said:
They lost o Seattle so tie breaker means they need to punishable, not tied, with Seattle. So no, even if both teams share a record they aren't tied.

this assumes seattle wins enough from this point on which is doubtful

Aren't you assuming the other teams in contention would have to win enough from this point? Oh and assuming we won't at the same time?

Not very good trolling there.

Latest posts