NFC West Best Division in NFL (NFL.com article)

kidhawk

Reaction score
[urltargetblank]http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000168304/article/division-power-rankings-nfc-west-rises-to-the-top[/urltargetblank]

This isn't really news, but the article is. We have all known for awhile that the NFC West had climbed above the rest to be the toughest in the NFL. This article just puts a stamp of approval on that.

The voting was unanimous at the top and bottom. We all voted the NFC West as the best division in football, with the AFC West as everyone's pick for the bottom division. Even if the Kansas City Chiefs rise, the division lacks a strong No. 2.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
I had fun reading all the comments. Anywhere you go, just a lot of haters on the Seahawks. I love it. Those fans have no clue, how dominant the Seahawks can be or become, yet they think were some one-year wonder of scrubs comparing us to the Eagle's dream team as if were old and overrated.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
I just don't get where the comparision to Philadelphia comes from, our situations are/were nothing alike.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
KCHawkGirl":19t9p7ro said:
I just don't get where the comparision to Philadelphia comes from, our situations are/were nothing alike.

Most intelligent people realized the number of problems the "Dream Team" had, and didn't put a whole lot of stock into it. Now, most intelligent people realize how lethal we're likely to be, and are hoping we're the equivalent of the Philly "Dream Team".

SE174

Reaction score
KCHawkGirl":2liddoqp said:
Ignorance, hate, and jealousy.

HawkWow

Reaction score
There's a lot of concern over our early East coast games (as well there should be) but I am equally concerned about the possibility of splitting with the Rams (again). We need to sweep their ass' as it's probable (but not certain) we will split with SF.

I think the Rams were like 4-1-1 in the division last year and not only have they vastly improved their team, but they have a ton of bulletin board stuff that Fish will exploit the hell out of. They will be playing with a huge chip and IF Bradford can stay healthy, they are going to be a very real problem. I won't be shocked if SF finishes 3rd in the division.

Latest posts