new york giants tickets

lucasmaximuse

Reaction score
hi all im from the UK and i'm hopefully going to my first seahawks game at new york on the 15th just wondering the best place to get tickets and hang out before the game.

cheers

Reaction score
lucasmaximuse":16788dpn said:
hi all im from the UK and i'm hopefully going to my first seahawks game at new york on the 15th just wondering the best place to get tickets and hang out before the game.

cheers

I'll be there as well - will happen to be in town that week to celebrate early Xmas with my in-laws. We'll be sitting in section 149 - As for places to hang out before the game, some fellow NY Hawk fans recommended that I like the following Facebook pages:

Seahawks Fans of New York City - http://www.facebook.com/groups/NYCeahawks/
Carlow East - http://www.facebook.com/carlow.east?fref=ts

Carlow East is a NYC Irish bar that is basically the unofficial home of NYC based Seahawks fans - sounds like they will have a tailgate going before the game.

I'm stoked - Can't wait to put faces with names :)

FDNYHAWK

Reaction score
Lucasmaximus, I'm selling a pair in section 325. Face value. $120 each let me know if your interested.
Like chrome_seahawk said Carlow east is a New York City seahawks bar and we will be tailgating starting around 8am for that game. Pat- bartender from Carlow east is setting it up or just contact me closer to the date for more info

FDNYHAWK

Reaction score
Hey CHAWK, I've been trying to send you a message but for some reason it's not going through. I still have the tickets. If you want them Message me your phone number.

JonRud

Reaction score
Leif is coming to NJ?? Oh boy........

I will 100% be there - see everyone at the tailgate!

BocciHawk

Reaction score
Giants tickets can be a bit difficult to get. They have a very established season ticket base and sell the additional tickets pretty quickly when they go on sale. That said, temperatures will probably be low and the Giants may have really started to pack it in by that point, given how much trouble they're having so far this season...

Seahawker86

Reaction score
I live in Jersey and there are a ton of scaplers for the games. Don't let anyone tell you different. Even for games against the eagles and cowboys you won't have trouble finding a scalper