New to Seahawks.net

hawksnfcsbest

Reaction score
pmedic920":3fr3iw99 said:
hawksnfcsbest":3fr3iw99 said:
Welcome to .NET! look forward to having good conversations with true fans not just trolls.

Oh but of course GO HAWKS!

Daja vu ? Welcome. Watch out for the guy with the hammer.

haha I don't know why it posted my comment twice, 20 minutes apart.... Crazy! :thirishdrinkers:

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
mretrade":2emjir5t said:
I am counting on loosing @clink. Just happy its early in the year. Just want to get that on record. First five games on the schedule are going to be challenging. I would be very happy to win 3.

Who's butt you trying to kiss? "I am counting on loosing @clink", WTF. Maybe you should go buy a Hawks jersey.

pmedic920

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":3esnkcpv said:
mretrade":3esnkcpv said:
I am counting on loosing @clink. Just happy its early in the year. Just want to get that on record. First five games on the schedule are going to be challenging. I would be very happy to win 3.

Who's butt you trying to kiss? "I am counting on loosing @clink", WTF. Maybe you should go buy a Hawks jersey.

He is realistic, and honest about it.

RockHawk

Reaction score
pmedic920":2gcbrsj4 said:
lvnginhwktwn":2gcbrsj4 said:
mretrade":2gcbrsj4 said:

He is realistic, and honest about it.

And we've killed other 12's for posting similar things on enemy forums, so I'd say the 9'er fans have every right to criticize one of their own coming here and saying "I'm counting on losing to you".

KingdomKarlisimo anyone?

pmedic920

Reaction score
And we've killed other 12's for posting similar things on enemy forums, so I'd say the 9'er fans have every right to criticize one of their own coming here and saying "I'm counting on losing to you".

KingdomKarlisimo anyone?[/quote]

I fully understand that,and don't blame the guy that jumped on him. I did find it refreshing that a 9ers fan posted his honest/ realistic opinion.

Hawkboi

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":3iz5f2fp said:
Welcome to dot net!

I can't believe they approved of your name. More power to you I suppose.

I actually knew a guy with the name Dick Johnson, and another by the name of Dick Large...Real people with real names...

RockHawk

Reaction score
pmedic920":189zvp61 said:
I fully understand that,and don't blame the guy that jumped on him. I did find it refreshing that a 9ers fan posted his honest/ realistic opinion.

Oh no doubt, and I'm 100% with you, but just making sure people know that if other 9er fans want to criticize for it, we won't be stopping them!