New to Seahawks.net

Dick Johnson

Reaction score
Just wanted to say thanks for allowing me to join this forum. I'm a life-long Niners fan, and I just wanted to help the current rivalry grow. I'm looking forward to a very competitive season, and close division race.

samwize77

Reaction score
Welcome welcome :)
Just don't be a Dick (FIRST!!)and we'll get along fine! :) Everyone knew that was coming right?

chris98251

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":1xjyoeqt said:
Next week, this place will be "treacherous" to navigate with all of the Niner fans lurking!

And it hasn't been since the last game we played them?

mretrade

Reaction score
I am counting on loosing @clink. Just happy its early in the year. Just want to get that on record. First five games on the schedule are going to be challenging. I would be very happy to win 3.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
mretrade":3cp4ghaq said:
I am counting on loosing @clink. Just happy its early in the year. Just want to get that on record. First five games on the schedule are going to be challenging. I would be very happy to win 3.
Anytime we face the Niners I'd be happy to come out 1-1. These 2 games are going to be some crazy battles

mretrade

Reaction score
I would make that deal and be perfectly happy with a split with you guys this year

rideaducati

Reaction score
mretrade":2pxq7177 said:
I would make that deal and be perfectly happy with a split with you guys this year

Most niner fans would be happy with a split this year. I will be pissed if Seattle doesn't sweep the niners this year.

mretrade

Reaction score
I view the game in San Fran to be a coin flip whereas the game in @Sea is like playing against a weighted coin.

hawksnfcsbest

Reaction score
Welcome to .NET! look forward to having good conversations with true fans not just trolls.

Oh but of course GO HAWKS!

OP
OP
D

Dick Johnson

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome, I'm looking forward to some great football talk.

hawksnfcsbest

Reaction score
Welcome to .NET! look forward to having good conversations with true fans not just trolls.

Oh but of course GO HAWKS!