New Member!!

John63

Reaction score
Hello everyone, Happy New Year. I am new to this forum though I have been reading a lot of the posts. I have been a Hawks fan since day one. I am ex-military so I have traveled a lot. My current favorite hawks are Wagner, Poona, Clark, Carson, and Wilson. I don't tend to say things without something to back up what I say, so you will not get much well it does not pass the eye test stuff. Mainly that is because I don't feel that is fair as we don't know what the player sees, what was called, what others should have done etc. Now that is not to say if it is obvious that I will not remark on it, like a high pass, or drop, or fumble etc. I do not resort to name calling or putting others down and am likely to just foe anyone who does. In the end, none of us are experts and we are all entitled to our opinions, but we should be able to do it in a respectful manner.

So a few of my opinions

Clark needs to be signed, he is not just a sack person but a legit leader on this team who has bought all into this team.

Wags needs to be resigned simply the best MLB in the league

We got a steal with Lockett

Carson is a BEAST who has that IT factor as well.

Poona is a diamond in the rough who could be huge for us

Juries out on Penny, has some Alexander in him which worries me

2 of what has been our best Oline in years are FAs and need to be signed, but capable backups or air apparent need to be found

Wilson needs to be resigned, does not matter if he throws a lot or a little, he brings something that most QBs just don't, and is always the first thing other teams worry about.

Other than our Punter our ST has been unremarkable for the most part and at times downright bad.

I think we need 1 more pass rusher

I think we win Saturday

That's it, for now, I will leave with

GO HAWKS!!!!

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Great post. Welcome to the Net. Retired ChAir Force here. Yarite. Thank you for serving.

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
Nice first post! Now you should post a list of opinions in the shack.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome John! Great first post and as stated, thank you for your service and GO HAWKS!

GeekHawk

Reaction score
Welcome. What did you do in the military? Also, you forgot to add on the special teams comment that we need to replace the special teams coach in the offseason with one that knows what he's doing. One last un-done part of last offseason's purge.

nwHawk

Reaction score
Welcome aboard, and thanks for your service. You won't find a better mix of people than here at .net. Go Hawks!

OP
OP
John63

John63

Reaction score
Thank you all for your warm welcome. To those who also served thank you for your service. Like most in the military, I did a lot of different things.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
John63":2craeo3z said:
Hello everyone, Happy New Year. I am new to this forum though I have been reading a lot of the posts. I have been a Hawks fan since day one. I am ex-military so I have traveled a lot. My current favorite hawks are Wagner, Poona, Clark, Carson, and Wilson. I don't tend to say things without something to back up what I say, so you will not get much well it does not pass the eye test stuff. Mainly that is because I don't feel that is fair as we don't know what the player sees, what was called, what others should have done etc. Now that is not to say if it is obvious that I will not remark on it, like a high pass, or drop, or fumble etc. I do not resort to name calling or putting others down and am likely to just foe anyone who does. In the end, none of us are experts and we are all entitled to our opinions, but we should be able to do it in a respectful manner.

So a few of my opinions

Clark needs to be signed, he is not just a sack person but a legit leader on this team who has bought all into this team.

2 of what has been our best Oline in years are FAs and need to be signed, but capable backups or air apparent need to be found

Wilson needs to be resigned, does not matter if he throws a lot or a little, he brings something that most QBs just don't, and is always the first thing other teams worry about.

Other than our Punter our ST has been unremarkable for the most part and at times downright bad.

I think we win Saturday

GO HAWKS!!!!

Welcome! Great first post :2thumbs:

D

DomeHawk

John63":1zwh02rk said:

So a few of my opinions

I think we win Saturday

GO HAWKS!!!!

Great first post, reading your post you definitely fit in with most poster's thoughts.

chris98251

Reaction score
John63":2zhqvm5u said:

So a few of my opinions

I think we win Saturday

GO HAWKS!!!!

Great Intro, now you can thru the threads and add your detailed thoughts, would loe to hear them across the board on everything you mentioned, almost everything you touched on is currently in one of the many active threads.

Welcome aboard !!!!!

semiahmoo

Reaction score
John63":3kvqe4w7 said:

So a few of my opinions

I think we win Saturday

GO HAWKS!!!!

Need anything don't hesitate to ask.

If you're short, don't bother.

GO HAWKS!!!!

sutz

Reaction score
Welcome to the Monkey House!

Good first post, but you shouldn't give up all of your opinions so quickly. ;)

Looking forward to some playoff action!

Go Seahawks!!