.Net Status criteria?

october12thMAN

Reaction score
Nashville via Arlington High school, Arlington, WA
You know, I'm just saying but, I think .netters status should be reconsidered from "number of posts" to "join date". I've been on this site for a long time, and even longer considering my "lurking" prior to my joining in 2010. Aside from being born on the 12th, I am the consummate Seahawks Fanatic. Just ask my wife! We should create a "combine" of criteria to determine .net (draft) status. Like the fact that Russell Wilson follows my wife on Instagram type stuff.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
I do not judge a man by the count of his post nor the date in which they joined, but instead the content in his contribution to this wonderful place.

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
minormillikin":2v05mdzf said:
Hawk Strap":2v05mdzf said:
Also, length of trouser monster

Not length, but mass. We'll meet at your house and take some water displacement readings.

Is there a "Grand Poobah" status, 'cuz if that's what we're going on, I'm in....I think.

MysterMatt

Reaction score
I couldn't read all of the OP. Seemed pretty boring.

What?

hawknation2015

Reaction score
october12thMAN":2vbqu7ou said:
You know, I'm just saying but, I think .netters status should be reconsidered from "number of posts" to "join date". I've been on this site for a long time, and even longer considering my "lurking" prior to my joining in 2010. Aside from being born on the 12th, I am the consummate Seahawks Fanatic. Just ask my wife! We should create a "combine" of criteria to determine .net (draft) status. Like the fact that Russell Wilson follows my wife on Instagram type stuff.

I don't think either are relevant, which I why I plan to create a new username each year. The only thing that should matter is the content of the post.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
I have no idea how it works but I wouldn't waste your time worrying about it.

OP
OP
O

october12thMAN

Reaction score
Nashville via Arlington High school, Arlington, WA
SonicHawk":26l2qude said:
True, true. I honestly enjoy even just lurking on here and reading some of the great insight. There is some incredible information from some of the members here. I'd rather have 12 significant posts this 1,212 insignificant posts.

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Is it just me, or is having to "defend" one's penis size (or even mentioning it for no apparent reason) have some direct correlation to male IQ?

Just curious....

Actually, I've wondered that for a quite some time... (notice I didn't say a "long" time for obvious, grade-school reasons)

BTW, the natural retort by people that feel the need to retort to posts like this: "Guess you got a small one huh?"... (usually meaning "internet boy" is tiny) :34853_doh: :roll:

Yup... Must be...

You'll never know...

M2MG

Reaction score
october12thMAN":2g8y2mii said:
SonicHawk":2g8y2mii said:
True, true. I honestly enjoy even just lurking on here and reading some of the great insight. There is some incredible information from some of the members here. I'd rather have 12 significant posts this 1,212 insignificant posts.

I can get down with what you're saying here, bro. Lurking is what's up in this joint.

jonkchar

Reaction score
I never pay attention to that kind of stuff. For the most part I don't recognize a hierarchy of fandom, but the level of interest and enthusiasm at that time