Navarro Bowman

kidhawk

Reaction score
That was brutal and I do hope that he is able to recover fully this off season and come back next year at 100%. I may truly hate the Niners, but I don't let that affect the fact that these are still individuals in that uniform who give their all on that field to entertain us all season long.

HawaiiD

Reaction score
That's was a nasty injury.
It made me also feel of how irrelevant that game became to me at that point.

Get well quick Navarro!

ivotuk

Reaction score
Get well soon Navarro, much respect for your playing abilities which elevate an already elite defense.

Jville

Reaction score
Although it is there for everyone to see in the video, 49er team mate #35 .... safety Eric Reed delivered the powerful injury producing blow that drove Jermaine Kearse into Bowman's leg.

I find that omission from the text of so many accounts ...... curious.

In any case, it is good news that Navarro Bowman injury is not as severe as originally feared.

hawker84

Reaction score
much respect to Bowman, hell of a player. Heal up man, you got more football to play.

They had to keep showing it because unfortunately it was the view the refs had to review the play.

I don't think it needs to be said that every fan base has it's idiots, i think that's pretty much a given now adays, they're are idiots in every walk of life, and those are the same jackasses who throw food on injured players being carted off the field. unfortunately it's the world we live in ...

Kakaww

Reaction score
Sounds like the MCL will not require surgery, so that is good news. Has a chance to get back early on next season.

Largent80

Reaction score
After seeing a video of this POS ripping up a Hawks fans sign before the game. F him, I hope it hurt and I hope his rehab sucks like his team.

drdiags

Reaction score
Largent80":3h33ioix said:
After seeing a video of this POS ripping up a Hawks fans sign before the game. F him, I hope it hurt and I hope his rehab sucks like his team.

That was in San Fran. Enemy fans need to be seen and not heard. I would grab a Steelers towel and tear it up as well. Probably was something stupid on the sign anyway. Just because you are a fan doesn't mean you get license to go to a stadium as a visitor and show whatever the heck you want. Never bought into that.

Visit, but shut the hell up. I will do the same if I visit your stadium. Man doesn't need to be maimed just because he tore up some dude's sign. If the guy wanted it he should have kept it to himself instead of giving it to Bowman.

Onyx

Reaction score
drdiags":ydq1tltv said:
Largent80":ydq1tltv said:

That was in San Fran. Enemy fans need to be seen and not heard. I would grab a Steelers towel and tear it up as well. Probably was something stupid on the sign anyway. Just because you are a fan doesn't mean you get license to go to a stadium as a visitor and show whatever the heck you want. Never bought into that.

Visit, but shut the hell up. I will do the same if I visit your stadium. Man doesn't need to be maimed just because he tore up some dude's sign. If the guy wanted it he should have kept it to himself instead of giving it to Bowman.

Looks like it says Seattle in the Endzone on that video.

drdiags

Reaction score
Onyx":7xdslhoq said:
Looks like it says Seattle in the Endzone on that video.

The video I saw with him tearing up the fan's poster, he was in home uniform and the tunnel does not match the CLink. The link isn't in this thread, it was in another one that I couldn't find.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Jville":rpy8uh90 said:
Although it is there for everyone to see in the video, 49er team mate #35 .... safety Eric Reed delivered the powerful injury producing blow that drove Jermaine Kearse into Bowman's leg.

I find that omission from the text of so many accounts ...... curious.

In any case, it is good news that Navarro Bowman injury is not as severe as originally feared.

It was a freak thing. Nobody is blaming any Seattle player for it. It's Reid BTW. :)

When Bryant Young had a compound fracture of his lower leg, it was Ken Nortons helmet that did it. Its was just a freak accident.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Largent80":3t41j1p6 said:

Classy.

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
Marvin49":19xv9trc said:
Largent80":19xv9trc said:

Classy.

What convinced you to come back to .net, Marvin?

This has no connection to the Bowman thing. Just curious.

OP
OP
UK_Seahawk

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Marvin49":2oij99wo said:
Largent80":2oij99wo said:

Classy.

As classy as shooting some opposition fans? As classy as cheap shotting a player out of bounds? As classy cheering that a player for getting a concussion? As classy as broadcasting a podcast saying you need to injure someone on purpose?

All the people in this thread wishing Bowman well and you decide to quote that post?

Jog on fella.

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
UK_Seahawk":1guj4t0m said:
Marvin49":1guj4t0m said:
Largent80":1guj4t0m said:

Classy.

As classy as shooting some opposition fans? As classy as cheap shotting a player out of bounds? As classy cheering that a player for getting a concussion? As classy as broadcasting a podcast saying you need to injure someone on purpose?

All the people in this thread wishing Bowman well and you decide to quote that post?

Jog on fella.

It's Marvin. He comes here to be "classy" and to lecture on others as such, and he goes back to his home hive of moron spawn and spews garbage. I have no clue why he does this, but there you have it.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":a2z0ybxd said:
Marvin49":a2z0ybxd said:
Largent80":a2z0ybxd said:

Classy.

What convinced you to come back to .net, Marvin?

This has no connection to the Bowman thing. Just curious.

Well, I left because I got tired of fending off "straw man" arguments..IE, arguing something I never said because it was easier to pin that opinion on me and argue THAT instead of what I actually DID say (for example, saying I make the 5 rings argument which I never do because it's irrelevant). I think I came back the week before the regular season matchup and just made a comment on some topic but didn't intend to actually say much beyond that and then kinda got drawn in. LOL.

I just try to avoid those cyclical arguments now.