Name the worst 4 teams in the NFC.....

pinksheets

Reaction score
GO!

Done?

Now tell me you haven't compiled the strongest division in the AFC.

OP
OP
pinksheets

pinksheets

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":2l4wv2mo said:
I'd take Bucs, Cards, Rams, and Vikes over any AFC divison there is.
I took out Cards, Rams and went Lions, Cowboys, and I feel the same way.

Erebus

Reaction score
All 16 NFC teams could field competitive teams this year. There will be some good teams who's record isn't as good as their play simply because everyone else in the conference is good too.

If I had to pick the four worst, I'd go with Washington without a completely healthy RGIII, Minnesota, Tampa Bay, and Arizona.

None of them could win any of the AFC divisions (maybe the East), but they could all be wild card contenders in the AFC.

OP
OP
pinksheets

pinksheets

Reaction score
I think those teams could win any division besides the Broncos led West (and the Broncos aren't that solid of a team, really). I'm not confident that the Pats even win their division, and I'd take any of those teams to be able to beat the Bills, Dolphins, Jets.

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":src6zpxd said:
I do honestly believe, with no hyperbole, that every NFC team but the Bucs would have a legit shot at winning the AFC South. I am REALLY down on the AFC South.

ehh no not imo. Card, Rams, Vikings, Lions, Panthers, and cowboys wouldnt beat out colts or texans.

OP
OP
pinksheets

pinksheets

Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":350ndbi1 said:
Smelly McUgly":350ndbi1 said:
I do honestly believe, with no hyperbole, that every NFC team but the Bucs would have a legit shot at winning the AFC South. I am REALLY down on the AFC South.

ehh no not imo. Card, Rams, Vikings, Lions, Panthers, and cowboys wouldnt beat out colts or texans.
The Texans have a garbage QB, they aren't going anywhere, the Colts have a garbage everything else.

kearly

Reaction score
Week 1 is so wacky, it clouds everything. But if Detroit and Arizona were as good as they looked in week 1, I would not put them in the bottom 4. It's actually pretty tough, but right now I'd go with:

Tampa
Minnesota
Giants
Panthers (until Cam snaps out of it and puts up big numbers again, which could be any time now)

Tampa has a ton of talent on their roster. Top 5 secondary, #1 run defense, occasionally brilliant QB, very good WR duo, awesome running back. And they are probably the worst team in the NFC. Wow.

chris98251

Reaction score
Tampa Bay, due to a coaching situation and he is losing that team, Minnesota, can't seem to get out of the post Farve funk still, Detroit, Sybil rules there, talent yes, uncontrollable and undisciplined, Arizona, starting from scratch again and adjusting to a new coach and system will take time to bring best players in for it.

NinerBuff

Reaction score
Worst NFC teams:

1) MIN
2) TB
3) ARI
4) DET

Teams in AFC who are better:

1) DEN
2) HOU
3) NE
4) IND
5) CIN
6) KC
7) BAL

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
These might not actually be the 4 worst teams in the NFC but if nothing changes they will finish 4th in their respective divisions.

1. Tampa Bay
2. Washington
3. Minnesota
4. Arizona

DavidSeven

Reaction score
I really don't get why people are so high on Indy. They nearly lost to Oakland AT HOME. You could probably convince me they would be the worst team in the NFC if they switched conferences. Of course, they face another powder puff schedule this year, so they'll probably end up with 8-9 wins, and people will continue overrating them.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
DavidSeven":pizcc7nv said:
I really don't get why people are so high on Indy. They nearly lost to Oakland AT HOME. You could probably convince me they would be the worst team in the NFC if they switched conferences. Of course, they face another powder puff schedule this year, so they'll probably end up with 8-9 wins, and people will continue overrating them.
Such is the deal the good teams deal with every year. They play home and away against the best and win. Can we with regularity? I believe so but THEY have to prove my belief right before everyone stops thinking I am insane and just a homer.

falcongoggles

Reaction score
DavidSeven":17finr4g said:

Agreed, but plenty of people will make the same comments about our squad. I agree that they over-achieved last year and I expect a step back, but I don't expect a free fall.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
Why aren't the Eagles on any list? Chip Kelly hasn't done anything yet. Yes he won one game ... so ?

kearly

Reaction score
joeseahawks":3akc4cxg said:
Why aren't the Eagles on any list? Chip Kelly hasn't done anything yet. Yes he won one game ... so ?

They destroyed Washington in Washington. The score only looked close at the end because the Eagles played the entire 2nd half in prevent and had to slow down their hurry up offense to kill the clock.

The Eagles offense is legit, and their defense can get to the QB. Michael Vick fits Chip Kelly's offense like a glove. Him and LeSean McCoy are in for a monster season. The only caveat is Vick's health, but his backup (Foles) looked pretty good in the new offense too during the preseason.

falcongoggles":3akc4cxg said:
Agreed, but plenty of people will make the same comments about our squad. I agree that they over-achieved last year and I expect a step back, but I don't expect a free fall.

According to Football Outsiders, Seattle was the NFL's #2 most under-achieving team last season. Only Detroit won fewer games than they deserved to. According to them, Seattle should have won 13 games last season but only won 11.

I think the only guys on this team I expect a step back from is Lynch and Sherman. They played at such a high level last season, it's hard to maintain that year to year. I think most of the rest of the team still has room for improvement though. Our schedule (10am starts against good teams left and right, 10 games vs. NFC South + NFC West) will bone us and mask those improvements, but I would expect at least 11 wins this season.

JesterHawk

Reaction score
Time for a week three update.

Bottom 4 in the NFC might be worse than the bottom 4 in the AFC.

Carmon1274

Reaction score
pinksheets":1m2lxflu said:
therealjohncarlson":1m2lxflu said:
Smelly McUgly":1m2lxflu said:

The Texans have a garbage QB, they aren't going anywhere, the Colts have a garbage everything else.

And yet Cards/Rams/Minnesota don't have shitty QB's?

If your calling Schaub garbage, then Romo, Vick. Cuttler. Stafford, Newton are garbage also.

Also how can you call Schaub garbage? 2009/2010/2012 3 years 4k Passing+ Good numbers on TD/INT ratio.

Latest posts