Reaction score
"That is one of the best touchdowns I've ever seen in a Super Bowl."

Attachments

• spinspinsprintsmall.png
    spinspinsprintsmall.png
    238.8 KB · Views: 1,474

HawkWow

Reaction score
Totally. Once people ditch the misconception that it was just a matter of "poor tackling", they will see it too. Great job Dawg. An all timer for your resume.

BillHawks

Reaction score
HawkWow":2oo2lseh said:
Totally. Once people ditch the misconception that it was just a matter of "poor tackling", they will see it too. Great job Dawg. An all timer for your resume.

Marshawn's beast quake TD had a lot of bad tackling but people only mention that as an afterthought. I hope over time more people give Kearse the credit he deserves.

Exittium

Reaction score
MC Hammer came to my mine when I watched the Kearse TD

Tical21

Reaction score
That was dope. HUGE NFC championship game and tops off his season with that. I think the kid can play and Russell really likes him. Still has to work on his release a little bit, but there is something there.

General Manager

Reaction score
Not bad for an undrafted free agent . He can play obviously and has earned a roster spot at WR for the Hawks.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Somewhere Locker and Price were saying..."oh, so now you bust that stuff out". LOL.

Suffering through his many drops at the Dub, Kearse is now back on the plus side for me. Damn happy for him. After once being touted "the next great U-Dub receiver", he lost focus, went undrafted....but now this. Woof!

DavidSeven

Reaction score
If it happened in a closer game, it would definitely be considered one of the greatest Super Bowl plays of all time. The boy was breaking tackles for like 20 straight yards!

Hawks46

Reaction score
It's funny, but look at the LBer behind and to the left of Kearse.

It literally looks like someone is stealing his soul right then and there.

RezHawk

Reaction score
DavidSeven":2osrdm35 said:
If it happened in a closer game, it would definitely be considered one of the greatest Super Bowl plays of all time. The boy was breaking tackles for like 20 straight yards!

^Yep. I could watch that play over and over and never get tired of it. It is a shining example of the grit and determination the entire team brought into that game.

LargentFan

Reaction score
There is no question that it was a great play and great effort by Kearse, but come on...it was bad tackling too. Put any one of our back 7 in place of any one of those 4 tacklers and Kearse gets dropped right there.
That shouldn't take anything away from Kearse. He made a great catch and an amazing play.

tdigitee

Reaction score
HawkWow":1dd5cqe3 said:
Suffering through his many drops at the Dub, Kearse is now back on the plus side for me. Damn happy for him. After once being touted "the next great U-Dub receiver", he lost focus, went undrafted....but now this. Woof!

Hooray Lasik!

bigcc

Reaction score
HawkWow":3uzuvyka said:
Somewhere Locker and Price were saying..."oh, so now you bust that stuff out". LOL.

It wasn't his work ethic he dropped everything because he didnt wear his contacts

OP
OP
S

seanoob

Reaction score
He looked like a giant compared to that secondary. Is the Broncos secondary the shortest in the NFL?

hawker84

Reaction score
But according to some folks on here he can only catch with his body, i think he just got lucky to catch that with only his hands and then continue on like a tazmanian devil all the way to the endzone. ya it's got to be just luck. :sarcasm_on:

I've liked this dudes skill set since preseason last year, and once he got the eye surgery he only got better. i think he's a keeper.

Latest posts