My dislike for 49ers...

Weadoption

Reaction score
1 NFL team each year gets to win the only trophy that matters, the rest get participation ribbons and go home salty.
Make the wild card, who cares. Come up 2nd in the NFC title game with the last pick of the draft and a tore up elbow, boo hoo.
Lose the Super Bowl, too bad so sad.
On to next season, will be interesting to see Purdy and Lance battle it out for the qb1.

FrodosFinger

Reaction score

The 49ers are lucky to have Kyle he’s turned that franchise around after a lot of losing. I mean they went through some lean years with Jim Tomsula(Ron Jeremy) and Chip Kelley to suck bad enough to stock up the front 7 but Kyle’s ability to scheme a game plan is unmatched. And people don’t give him enough credit for the defense. His dad had some really good defenses with Denver back in the day and I see Mike Shanahan’s fingerprints all over their defense.

Hawk4life

Reaction score
Here ya go 9ers, for those rusty old rings of yours.

See you in the draft or ummm... well not so much. We will have picked 5 players before you pick 1.

Hawk4life

Reaction score
It's interesting how similar the 49ers are built to the Seahawks super bowl team. Strong defense, badass RB and a sub par QB. We were just a little more fortunate because Russ turned out to be a bit better and tougher than your average QB.

bileever

Reaction score
Trent Williams is a punk. Second time he pulled a cheap shot after losing in the playoffs to a better team smh
Trent Williams' takedown of K'von Wallace was violent and could have been potentially injured him. The league should give a suspension, even if for one game next season.

bileever

Reaction score
Also, that punt play when the 49er's gunner, Tarvarius Moore, took down the Eagles blocker was a personal foul that the refs missed. That was the play that wiped out Bosa who was standing on the sidelines. It would have been karma if Bosa was seriously hurt on that play.