My dislike for 49ers...

BChawkfan

Reaction score
Grew even deeper after watching their wheels fall off against the Eagles.
How they lost their compsure towards the end of the game all started with the coach losing his s#!& at the ref was pathetic.
I said it before, I'll say it again,they play dirty (my opinion). Hard but dirty and it caught up with them this game. Just a disgusting lack of respect towards other sportsmen.

NJlargent

Reaction score
To be fair the eagles held all game. But either way the niners are out. Still forever since their last ring.

OP
OP
B

BChawkfan

Reaction score
To be fair the eagles held all game. But either way the niners are out. Still forever since their last ring.
I thought it was an evenly called game (or not called) in that aspect

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Lots of missed calls in that game. Holding by Philly all over. But the NFL lets offensive lines hold.
In fact, on that roughing the kicker call, looked like it had a hold. (Also looked like the defender was pushed/blocked into the kicker).
Bosa gets to deal with many holds, but they also let the offensive tackles get a small headstart so he isn't just destroying them.

But that's why you try to play at home, because the calls will fall in your favor. We got screwed playing SF in their house for the same reason - even though we probably still wouldn't have won.

SF lost because they had no QB. Not because of missed calls. But there were tons of missed calls that could have been made against Philly in that game.

PS
We did the same thing 'falling apart' in the end against the Patriots in that SB loss. Seems weird to call them out for something one of our teams did too.

CPHawk

Reaction score
So do the 49ers, so I guess turnabout is fair play. Philly wins that game even if Purdy doesn’t get hurt. The 9ers OL couldn’t stop the pass rush.

Really the difference between Seattle and Philly is on D. We need to revamp our D in the draft and FA. Maybe pick up another WR.

Rat

Reaction score
Well, they beat our asses three times this year.

This might be the first Super Bowl since 1999 I dont watch, and that one was because I was a delusional moron and spent that time at church. Spoiler alrert: there's no God.

morgulon1

Reaction score
Lots of missed calls in that game. Holding by Philly all over. But the NFL lets offensive lines hold.
In fact, on that roughing the kicker call, looked like it had a hold. (Also looked like the defender was pushed/blocked into the kicker).
Bosa gets to deal with many holds, but they also let the offensive tackles get a small headstart so he isn't just destroying them.

But that's why you try to play at home, because the calls will fall in your favor. We got screwed playing SF in their house for the same reason - even though we probably still wouldn't have won.

SF lost because they had no QB. Not because of missed calls. But there were tons of missed calls that could have been made against Philly in that game.

PS
We did the same thing 'falling apart' in the end against the Patriots in that SB loss. Seems weird to call them out for something one of our teams did too.
No brother, we do it because we hate San fransisco.
Where are those cheesy 49er fans that like to hang out in .net ? Maybe crying
In their Shirley temples.

SmokinHawk

Reaction score
The two dirtiest teams in football squared off today and the dirtier team took the 49ers lunch money. It was pretty glorious to watch.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Santa Clara got flat out dominated, period. It was beautiful. And Trent Williams being w/out a speck of class at the end of the game, typical.
1994 called and is feeling lonely...........