Votes: 10 9.2%
  • Sidney Rice

Votes: 11 10.1%
  • Other

Votes: 22 20.2%

• Total voters

smashmouth59

Reaction score
I chose Mebane as he is perpetually underrated.

I forgot about Zac Miller though. His run blocking constantly goes unnoticed but i think he is more important to our run game than anyone on offense... Maybe even more than the Beast himself.

kearly

Reaction score
I voted for Clemons, but after some of the stuff I've seen this week, I'm pretty sure our most under-rated Seahawk nationally is Russell Wilson. He was just ranked 5th out of quarterbacks 25 years and under, behind RG3, Luck, Newton, and (yes, I'm serious) Colin Kaepernick.

JaiSeaSea

Reaction score
Zachary Miller... Definitely. Great clutch catches. Terrific blocking.

largenutz

Reaction score
since the season ended, Ive been watching games and highlights, and a guy that I think is underrated or maybe unappreciated is Doug Baldwin. Ive seen a few people on here think he is expendable with Percy coming here, but damn he made a bunch of crucial 3rd down catches that kept drives alive, in particular at Chicago. Without him I doubt we win that game. Vs 49ers too.

A

Anonymous

I'm going to say Turbin.

He had so many clutch plays throughout the season, and post season, but we don't really even talk enough about his contributions here, let alone him being talked about in the media.

Turb doesn't make that catch and run late in the Atlanta game, we probably don't end up making the go-ahead score. Seems to me he's taken for granted and should get more props.

Go get 'em, Turbinator!

Subzero717

Reaction score
KJ and Mebane are close.

My personal most under rated would be Browner. Dude is an animal. He is the most physical player on defense.

HommyHawk

Reaction score
B.B. gets my vote. Eric Davis said it best the other morning on nfl am he said that every team needs the guy that you don't mind taking your daughter out and a guy you wouldn't Turn your back on for ten minutes or give your car keys to.

CANHawk

Reaction score
Nationally it's got to be Chris Clemons. The guy has had 3 11 sack seasons, but nobody ever talks about him.

Locally or on this board, it's probablly Mebane. Nobody ever talks about his contributions, but he really anchors the line. He's a total moose. The guy is always drawing the double team from the 1-tech spot, now we just need the surrounding cast to start taking advantage of it. Hopefully the rotation of Bennett, Scruggs and Jordan can make some noise from the 3-tech spot and Coach Quinn starts to dial up some sweet blitz packages.

pehawk

Reaction score
Zach Miller, ESPECIALLY his tenure before week 9 or so, last year. Zach's the only TE in the NFL, at least off the top of my head, that can single-block a DE on long routes. The Seahawks dont win against the Pats without Miller being able to handle Chandler Jones, 1-on-1, for an eternity. It's amazing, really.

Kixkahn

Reaction score
-The Glove-":1h2kzkyr said:
Earl Thomas...you hear a lot about Sherman and Chancellor but ET makes everything click. Without his speed, I doubt we'd be able to have a Browned back there
Earl has gotten some considering he has gone to the pro bowl. However he doesn't get as much media noise as the others.

Subzero717

Reaction score
-The Glove-":2s5lzr5b said:
Earl Thomas...you hear a lot about Sherman and Chancellor but ET makes everything click. Without his speed, I doubt we'd be able to have a Browned back there

He is an All Pro you know?

bryantology79

Reaction score
BB...he was an animal in the packer and panther games just to name a few.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
Clemons is at the top of my personal list, and not just because I’m a fan. The pass rush is seen as the Achilles heel of this team at the moment! Last season he held out for a pay raise that he was frankly long overdue for. They brought in Irvin and asked Chris to Mentor him. When he went down in that Washington Game, our entire pass rush went away. The off season additions of Avril and Bennett will be beneficial, especially in light of Irvin's recent Faux pas. But they will take time to Gel with the rest of the D-line. More than any other position, they need him back soon! Maybe Patrick Kerney could do a reunion tour!

gspin2k1

Reaction score
How about Hauschka 23 for 23 on FGs inside of 50 yards last season. Considering the amount of games we won/lost within a TD. I'm pretty sure he was pretty key and underrated.

travlinhawk

Reaction score
I think if I am using what I read on this board over the last year or so it would be a Zack Miller and Brandon Browner tie.

Subzero717

Reaction score
gspin2k1":2oz0h2tv said:
How about Hauschka 23 for 23 on FGs inside of 50 yards last season. Considering the amount of games we won/lost within a TD. I'm pretty sure he was pretty key and underrated.

That's like graduating high school. You're supposed to.

Latest posts