• Sidney Rice

Votes: 11 10.1%
  • Other

Votes: 22 20.2%

• Total voters

Fudwamper

Reaction score
Wenhawk":29juqy0a said:
Giacomini, hated by many but 10x's better than Locklear, he's a top 10 RT who get's talked about like a backup.

This.

I would take 4 Giacomini's on my team and play like it was 1940. I said it once and I will say it again. It would not be 3 yards and a cloud of dust. It would be 6 yards and a pile of bodies.

Well that and Russel Wilson. The kid is already and elite QB and people think Kepernick (sp) is a better QB.

DJ_CJ

Reaction score
I went other. I would throw in Michael Robinson, helps our team tremendously. Lynch referred to him as his eyes and it makes sense the guy was a QB can read a defense/pursuit. He's made huge plays for us when called upon in needed situations. And just overall leader.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
DJ_CJ":2y675oho said:
I went other. I would throw in Michael Robinson, helps our team tremendously. Lynch referred to him as his eyes and it makes sense the guy was a QB can read a defense/pursuit. He's made huge plays for us when called upon in needed situations. And just overall leader.
Good call on MRob. Lynch constantly praises him but you don't see much elsewhere unless theyre discussing his videos.

Leee-roy

Reaction score
Freddy Young, while Bosworth got all the hype..........oh, you mean current Hawks

Bakergirl

Reaction score
StaffAmerica74":b984d083 said:
Clemons easily... never even seen his jersey anywhere before and had 10 plus sack seasons the last 3 seasons.

Yep he's my pick too. He's done so much with so little recognition. If it weren't for Clemons these last few years we would have had zero pass rush instead of an under powered one.

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
I voted McQ. The guy is always ready to go, no matter the circumstances...and he usually gets the job done!

My dark horse candidate is Heath Farwell. I love what he brings to the special teams, ALWAYS making plays.