Mike Tyson vs Jake Paul

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
These influencer fights have really run their course for me, and I realize Jake likes to cherry pick old retired fighters, but Tyson? MIKE TYSON!? Even at 57 years young, the man is dangerous.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Tyson is 57. He must be broke. He loses this fight too. I hate these legends tainting their careers with dumb losses way after their primes.

Lol. He isn't losing to Jake Paul.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Lol. He isn't losing to Jake Paul.
He very well could if it's not staged..
i watched a recent interview with Tyson and he has mellowed out big time
with age.
He got help with his issues inside his head and really the fire looks out period.
I do think he does need the $$ but don't think he cares about legacy - As he said
"I'm not that guy anymore".

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
He very well could if it's not staged..
i watched a recent interview with Tyson and he has mellowed out big time
with age.
He got help with his issues inside his head and really the fire looks out period.
I do think he does need the $$ but don't think he cares about legacy - As he said
"I'm not that guy anymore".

The only way Tyson loses is if it is staged. Paul fought one legit boxer in his lifetime and lost. Tyson hits a lot harder than Tommy Fury.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
If you watch Tyson spar at 57 and see that speed he has….and this is way past his 20s speed….man, the guy is just different.

Tyson footwork and speed at 57 is probably superior than 90 percent of the population right now….

The other 10 percent are pro boxers currently in their primes that can probably move faster than Tyson….

Tyson is still a monster!

And he is my GOAT for sure!

AK49Hawk

Reaction score
I wonder how old Jake Paul's mommy and daddy were when Tyson won his first pro fight?

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Haven't seen a single one of them. Plus, IF you wanted to really see it, someone will throw it up on YouTube the next day.