Might turn it off

OP
OP
W

Welshers

Please don't come back.
I would if I were you, only fans watch the whole game
Lol I have watched every Seahawks game for years. If I get frustrated and turn one off because it's not fun to watch the defense not even touch the opponents on Christmas eve id say its fair to take a break lol. You fan your way and I'll fan mine if I feel like taking a week off.

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
What time does your flight Leave? Is this an airport announcing departures?

morgulon1

Reaction score
If it goes 14-0 I think I'll turn it off. Can't be spending Christmas eve watching this defense all day. Might watch some red zone or ask the wife if we can have sex. It's been dry around here lately
Go take her. Then come back .

dbsn2420

Reaction score
Sanity or health. My BP goes up or down exponentially depending on how they play on game day!

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
If it goes 14-0 I think I'll turn it off. Can't be spending Christmas eve watching this defense all day. Might watch some red zone or ask the wife if we can have sex. It's been dry around here lately
I can imagine the scene, 2 minutes of commercial free entertainment starts now.

OP
OP
W

Welshers

Sadly I'm still too fanatical to turn it off before it's 14-0... and somehow it's not despite zero first downs

Torc

Reaction score
I bet letting her know she's the third option after seahawks or just random football will totally kindle the romance.

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
I don’t think the D should take all the blame. The ratio is more 50/50 Offense/Defense

SNDavidson

Reaction score
piece of shit refs ruin games, they've ruined it for me

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Lol I have watched every Seahawks game for years. If I get frustrated and turn one off because it's not fun to watch the defense not even touch the opponents on Christmas eve id say its fair to take a break lol. You fan your way and I'll fan mine if I feel like taking a week off.
I mean you may be right in the end but its the offense and not the defense. Offense has been awful. Like awful. They keep giving KC offense the ball on the short side and it will get ugly.

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
Have a nice afternoon.