Michael Brooks to have knee surgery (Other Injury Updates)

Perfundle

Reaction score
bbsplitter":1d50yjh0 said:
Perfundle":1d50yjh0 said:
Seafan":1d50yjh0 said:
You named a lot of people. Go over the entire roster. You may actually come up with it. Hint, he had a kickoff return for a TD in the Super Bowl and his initials are Percy Harvin.
I actually listed the 53-man roster for the Seahawks on opening day. And although you're right that Harvin technically fits the criteria I set out, I think there's an obvious difference between a marquee free agent and 4-year veteran getting more than 25 million guaranteed and a 4th-round rookie with no prior NFL experience, don't you?

Just like the difference between a 5'11" 3rd round QB vs the most desirable free agent QB outside Peyton of that year that was paid semi big $$$? Always compete. If Pete thinks he has something to offer, I am sure he will do however he sees fit.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure the difference between Wilson and Norwood is that the former lit it up in preseason and the latter looks like he won't play a single snap. That Norwood doesn't even have any fake game experience is my point; he, in fact, hasn't competed. Bates also tore it up in camp but hasn't been anything special in the first two games, has he?

Seafan

Reaction score
rideaducati":6q5tv9ms said:
Norwood would not clear wavers to be able to be put on IR. I think that's why he stays on the active roster.

He doesn't have to be waived. Next week he could go directly to IR. However, he's not going to IR.

Latest posts