Thursday's Injury Report (Fri. Added)

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
This game will look like the 2nd half of a pre-season game with backups filling in all over the place. What it really comes down to is how good is our depth vs. theirs.

Will that be fun for fans to watch? I'm intrigued, certainly, but would rather see both teams at full strength.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
The addition of Griffin makes Thomas significantly less important this year. McDougald can’t replace him, but against our next two opponents, he should be fine with Griffin holding down the right side.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
MD5eahawks":k4d0cztu said:
This could turn out to be a disasterous week. Heading into a Sunday/Thursday week with these injuries could potentially knock us right out of the race. The only good thing would be to just get through and then have 10 full days to get healthy.

Knock us out of the race?

Wow.

I mean, I know we have a few guys banged up, but every team does. And we are playing the skins and Cards.

Not saying we couldnt lose one of these, but I'd be shocked if we wake up next Friday declaring the season as over.

Anthony!

Reaction score
Well as of now the only person out that worrier me is ET the rest are questionable and would bet at least half play

Josea16

Reaction score
Hawkpower":qqfxors6 said:
MD5eahawks":qqfxors6 said:
This could turn out to be a disasterous week. Heading into a Sunday/Thursday week with these injuries could potentially knock us right out of the race. The only good thing would be to just get through and then have 10 full days to get healthy.

Knock us out of the race?

Wow.

I mean, I know we have a few guys banged up, but every team does. And we are playing the skins and Cards.

Not saying we couldnt lose one of these, but I'd be shocked if we wake up next Friday declaring the season as over.
Trust this, by the time Philadelphia comes to town we both will be 9-2 and it's your right to think we won't be 10-2 after that game.

As the schedule sets up it should be okay to sit Earl against Washington and Arizona if needed. McDougal should hold up against both teams just fine.