Michael Bennett suspended, conduct detrimental to the team

Maulbert

Reaction score
chris98251":1t51dlh3 said:
Maulbert":1t51dlh3 said:
chris98251":1t51dlh3 said:
Maulbert":1t51dlh3 said:
You're thinking of false starts.

That's leaving before the snap right, same thing just on offense.

I specified offsides, though, which is defense. I didn't say pre-snap penalties.

Well Encroachment then doesn't count.

JESUS! FINE! PRE-SNAP DEFENSIVE PENALTIES NOT INCLUDING 12 MEN ON THE FIELD! Get off my jock!

chris98251

Reaction score
Maulbert":1972ivh4 said:
chris98251":1972ivh4 said:
Maulbert":1972ivh4 said:
chris98251":1972ivh4 said:
That's leaving before the snap right, same thing just on offense.

I specified offsides, though, which is defense. I didn't say pre-snap penalties.

Well Encroachment then doesn't count.

JESUS! FINE! PRE-SNAP DEFENSIVE PENALTIES NOT INCLUDING 12 MEN ON THE FIELD! Get off my jock!

Well you create a Narrative then argue that you exactly said one thing, fine, that excludes everything else since you want to be argumentative.

I doubt you wear a Jock anyway. Tampon maybe the way your ragging.

xray

Reaction score
Every player that has attempted to disrupt Belichick 's team ; cleans out his locker . PERIOD

James in PA

Reaction score
Welp, no 2nd ring for Bennett. But at least his team will be on national TV every week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

poly1274

Reaction score
James in PA":2ets7myn said:
Welp, no 2nd ring for Bennett. But at least his team will be on national TV every week.

He still gets a ring if the Pats win.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Having just sat through Skip and now Colin now giving inordinate attention to the DAL signing (because it's DAL) I have a question.

Why did we get rid of this guy? Was it mostly skill or attitude? I remember him being OK, kind of a diva, but not a cancer like Harvin.

kobebryant

Reaction score
poly1274":2obwni4c said:
James in PA":2obwni4c said:

Would that not be up to Robert Kraft? Or is it in the CBA?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
kobebryant":1grvk697 said:
poly1274":1grvk697 said:
James in PA":1grvk697 said:

Would that not be up to Robert Kraft? Or is it in the CBA?
I could be wrong but I think it’s up to the team. According to a 2015 article I saw the NFL buys up to 150 rings up to $7,000 per ring for the winning team. Design and style up to the team.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
You're not wrong. It really is up to the team to decide who gets the rings for the most part. Some teams do a two-tier deal where the second tier has fake diamonds and plate, but it's still up to them to decide who gets them. Traditionally, players who have been on IR or who have appeared in more than two season games have gotten rings, but there is a lot of team discretion.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
I call this the "Ocho Cinco Line."

It's the Mason Dixon line of when your talent no longer warrants the negative nonsense the team has to put up with for you to be on the roster.

It's pretty obvious considering this is Bennett's 4th team in two years that he's well over the Ocho Cinco Line.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":24zfmaow said:
I call this the "Ocho Cinco Line."

It's the Mason Dixon line of when your talent no longer warrants the negative nonsense the team has to put up with for you to be on the roster.

It's pretty obvious considering this is Bennett's 4th team in two years that he's well over the Ocho Cinco Line.
Good point. As an avid cowboys hater, I hope he blows up that locker room.

chrispy

Reaction score
I recall an interview with his brother where Martellus said Witten was a really bad teammate. Remember, he was drafted there in 08. Basically said, as a young TE, trying to learn their offense, Witten wouldn't help in any way. Witten wanted to secure his playtime, not help others get better that might take some of his snaps. Anyway, we know the Bennett brothers are pretty close. It's beast to say that business is business, but MB isn't one to shy away from a soundbite either. I'm just really interested to see how it plays out considering there's already (possibly/reportedly) some baggage.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
If they cut him Pete will try to sign him. Pete loves a problem child.