Media will take anything they can get...

Axx

Reaction score
God bless whoever broke pete carolls nose.
Lol

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
Lol, Guy needs to do better research.

Lockette was a 'Hawk before he was a 9er, who the y released, Lockette was a Bear before he was a Seahawk again.

He forget Chris Margagos, Michael Robinson, Kentwan Balmer (traded for Lo-Jack). However, every ex-49ers the Seahawks have brought to the team have all been free agents even BJ Daniels (sort of as he was claimed) who the 49ers released for John Skelton.

Brett Swain was drafted as a Packers who JS worked for at the time.

Along with Margagos, Mike Person were both Scott Mcloughan pick-ups .. just like Breno Giacomini, Evan Detriecth-Smith, and Allen Barbe were brought from Packers FO line because of JS. How Gallery, McQuistan, and Miller were brought from the Raiders FO line because of Cable. How Rice, T-Jack, and Harvin were brought from the Vikings FO line because of Bevell. How Malcolm Smith, Anthony McCoy, Mike Morgan, and Allen Bradford were brought from Carroll's USC line.

Seahawks have never done anything as classless as the 49ers like poaching stashed away draft picks like they've done with Harper (4th) and now Seymour (7th) (even if was their choice to sign the contract, the fact the 49ers would go after them is classless).

And their fans wonder why the majority of the NFL fans and teams alike hates their organization with a hypocritical two-faced rat like Jim Harbaugh running their show.

I find it rather hilarious how their fans all hate Carroll with the utmost passion ( I know most of it stems from the SF-LA rivalry, to the newborn SEA rivalry) yet they can idolize someone who is probably the biggest, whiniest, classless asshole coach in the sporting world.

That is the price of contention and being relevant after decade drought of mediocracy I guess. Kiss the feet of your new king San Fran and kiss it well while Bill Walsh rolls over in his grave in shame.

PS, you never said thanks for Linecum.

paramedic586

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity. Why is it classless that an organization would sign players off your practice squad?

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
paramedic586":11oscqan said:
Just out of curiosity. Why is it classless that an organization would sign players off your practice squad?
PH - I'm interested in your answer as well.

I see it as a win for the player.

He gets an opportunity that he otherwise may not have received from "his team".

I get it... it sucks to lose a diamond in the rough to another team... but that's the cost of doing business when you have the deepest roster talent-wise in the league... and we do!!

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Pandion Haliaetus":19xym7yt said:
Lol, Guy needs to do better research.

Lockette was a 'Hawk before he was a 9er, who the y released, Lockette was a Bear before he was a Seahawk again.

He forget Chris Margagos, Michael Robinson, Kentwan Balmer (traded for Lo-Jack). However, every ex-49ers the Seahawks have brought to the team have all been free agents even BJ Daniels (sort of as he was claimed) who the 49ers released for John Skelton.

Brett Swain was drafted as a Packers who JS worked for at the time.

Along with Margagos, Mike Person were both Scott Mcloughan pick-ups .. just like Breno Giacomini, Evan Detriecth-Smith, and Allen Barbe were brought from Packers FO line because of JS. How Gallery, McQuistan, and Miller were brought from the Raiders FO line because of Cable. How Rice, T-Jack, and Harvin were brought from the Vikings FO line because of Bevell. How Malcolm Smith, Anthony McCoy, Mike Morgan, and Allen Bradford were brought from Carroll's USC line.

Seahawks have never done anything as classless as the 49ers like poaching stashed away draft picks like they've done with Harper (4th) and now Seymour (7th) (even if was their choice to sign the contract, the fact the 49ers would go after them is classless).

And their fans wonder why the majority of the NFL fans and teams alike hates their organization with a hypocritical two-faced rat like Jim Harbaugh running their show.

I find it rather hilarious how their fans all hate Carroll with the utmost passion ( I know most of it stems from the SF-LA rivalry, to the newborn SEA rivalry) yet they can idolize someone who is probably the biggest, whiniest, classless asshole coach in the sporting world.

That is the price of contention and being relevant after decade drought of mediocracy I guess. Kiss the feet of your new king San Fran and kiss it well while Bill Walsh rolls over in his grave in shame.

PS, you never said thanks for Linecum.
Awesome post man, especially the part I bolded. I nominate you for post of the month.