Media gives Lynch Booth/Podium

Jbo

Reaction score
God I love marshawn lmao!!!!
I thought it was real funny when he said
" you better make good use of you time , you only got three minutes left, I'm here so I won't get fined" lmao , that is freaking classic......

LTH

Reaction score
Seahawks1983":31gy7ls0 said:
HawkFan72":31gy7ls0 said:
I hope somehow that Marshawn makes it into the Hall of Fame. I just would love to hear the speech.

All kinds of football writers are tweeting that they will essentially bar him from the HOF or an awards because of all this.

That would be unfortionate... Its clear he has some sort of social anxiety... I hope he wins his law suit over the NFL...

kidhawk

Reaction score
Seahawks1983":14c7dinc said:
HawkFan72":14c7dinc said:
I hope somehow that Marshawn makes it into the Hall of Fame. I just would love to hear the speech.

All kinds of football writers are tweeting that they will essentially bar him from the HOF or an awards because of all this.

Any media writer who blatantly uses their like/dislike of a person to vote for hall of fame in any sport should have their credentials removed and their ability to vote permanently revoked. The HOF is about that action boss

Bamzi58

Reaction score
Marshawn gets more attention for saying nothing than all the other players and coaches combined.
And it annoys me to no end by the asinine commentators who talk trash because Marshawn won't give them the time of day.

It's about egos and control. Their egos are hurt cause Marshawn won't talk.
When someone tries to control your time, it's about power.

tom sawyer

Reaction score
Hey ML, what color will the bottom of your shoes be on Sunday? Skittle rainbow I hope!!

Jbo

Reaction score
tom sawyer":31e875bl said:
Hey ML, what color will the bottom of your shoes be on Sunday? Skittle rainbow I hope!!
I'm here so I won't get fined :0190l:

Frozenropers

Reaction score
All the Seahawks fans at the game on Sunday should give Goodell a crotch grab salute when he is introduced.

hangumhi

Reaction score
kjreid":1v4wf82r said:
I loved hearing the cheers everytime "I'm hear so I don't get fined" is said. I love the 12's.

Any idea what the boos were for when he was leaving the media center? The crowd erupted in boos and Chris Rose seemed to elude that the boos were directed at Lynch.

SnoCoHawk

Reaction score
hangumhi":3igimd4c said:
kjreid":3igimd4c said:
I loved hearing the cheers everytime "I'm hear so I don't get fined" is said. I love the 12's.

Any idea what the boos were for when he was leaving the media center? The crowd erupted in boos and Chris Rose seemed to elude that the boos were directed at Lynch.

Are you sure it wasn't "Beeeeeeeaaaast"? Non-Seahawks fans often mistake that during games.

tom sawyer

Reaction score
hangumhi":2rtoq9ly said:
kjreid":2rtoq9ly said:

Someone in the crowd at the SB parade last Feb. tried giving him booze does that count?

idahawks

Reaction score
Why doesn't someone in the media get creative and ask him a question like:

Why are you here?

Are you here to play football or not get fined?

Do you care about winning on Sunday or are you only in Arizona so you don't get fined?

If you think the Pats are going to win Sunday tell me why you're here?

If you're an idiot say "I'm here so I don't get fined"

What did coach Carroll tell you to say when we ask questions?

Are you as smart and articulate as your teammates Russell Wilson and Richard Sherman or are you here so you don't get fined?

The first time he did this I thought it was funny but now its getting old. He's acting like a 10 yr old. And he's really pissing off the media. If he so much as jaywalks in the next 10 years they will gladly hang him.

Riley12

Reaction score
idahawks":3mh25w6d said:
The first time he did this I thought it was funny but now its getting old. He's acting like a 10 yr old. And he's really pissing off the media. If he so much as jaywalks in the next 10 years they will gladly hang him.

There isn't an eyeroll emoji big enough for my response to this post.

Marshawn was VERY upfront about what he was going to do from the beginning of his appearance. It was the gathered media who are and continue to be the fools in his game.

Here - you and all other calling Marshawn's deliberate, genius act "10 year old", need to read this excellent article.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2344 ... over-media

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Honestly, I don't believe marshawn has any media driven anxiety. I think he's trolling them and knows exactly what he's doing. If he just went out the and gave normal cliche answers nobody would care about what he says. But he's trolling the media and they're playing into his hands. I bet he goes offstage and laughs his ass off at how he trolls them.

Rat

Reaction score
Goodell was probably happy with that. I'll bet it got a lot more people watching media day than usual. It's like when Bender went rouge during a taping of "All My Circuits" and viewer eyeball focus went up 90%.

Foghawk

Reaction score
Rat":3fz6swa3 said:
Goodell was probably happy with that. I'll bet it got a lot more people watching media day than usual. It's like when Bender went rouge during a taping of "All My Circuits" and viewer eyeball focus went up 90%.

Yep

Untitled.jpg

idahawks

Reaction score
Riley12":364xf8yh said:
idahawks":364xf8yh said:

There isn't an eyeroll emoji big enough for my response to this post.

Marshawn was VERY upfront about what he was going to do from the beginning of his appearance. It was the gathered media who are and continue to be the fools in his game.

Here - you and all other calling Marshawn's deliberate, genius act "10 year old", need to read this excellent article.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2344 ... over-media
OK read it. I don't think they should make him show up for hours and answer stupid questions and the author is right media days is a waste of time. I'd rather have marshawn getting mentally and physically prepared for the game than answering stupid questions and giving pat answers to avoid controversy. Immediately after games most fans like to hear players responses, I can see why NFL requires players to address the media immediately after a game. This Super Bowl media hype is annoying and the players should be focusing on the game.

Lynch is a great running back, and tremendous all around athlete. He has strength speed an agility that few men posses. I love having him on our team and do not want him to leave. On his TD run last week and the 3 runs he had before you could see beast mode wanting to come out. He wanted to do something amazing and great and was not going to let any one stop him. However, I don't see any genius in his media antics. Wilson and Sherman seem to mostly stay out of trouble with the media, come across and intelligent and use the interactions to create future endorsement deals (money). Lynch's media antics border on juvenile immaturity-"that's what you are but what am I?"

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score